Seven Things... (Rantaro Kiyama x Wakiya Murasaki)

He messed up his launch.

Okay, 'messed up' is a bit of an understatement. His launch was an absolute disaster. His hand shook which made his launcher unsteady and the other wavered when he pulled the cord.

        "Jeez Wakiya, what's with the bad launch? That's not like you." That voice he hates, but loves, so much asked.
        "That is none of your business!" The boy in purple snapped defensively, making Rantaro put his hands up in surrender.
        "Hey it was just a question. No need to be so defensive." The slightly taller blonde replied, shoving his hands into the front of his pants.

Wakiya growled softly, picking up Wyvron and looking at him, placing him in his pocket.
        "Whatever. I'll catch you later." He hissed, brushing past the other male and walking down the sidewalk of the park.

The blue-eyed male kicked at a rock, his hands buried into his pockets as he drifted into his thoughts.
       'Stupid...' He muttered in his thoughts. 'The seven things I hate about you keep getting to me...'

It started raining at that time, making the blonde male groan. He sighed, bringing his shoulders up a bit and move his hands from his pockets to his arms.
        'You're vain, you're games, you're insecure, you're voice; it makes me shiver... You make me laugh, you make me cry, I don't know which side to buy.' He listed in his head, tears threatening to fall from his eyes. 'Yeah you're a jerk sometimes, I just want you to know that it hurts... I want to be with the one I know...'

Tears were streaming his cheeks by now, mixing with the raindrops that fell on him.
        "And the seventh thing I hate the most that you do... You make me love you..." He finished quietly to himself, swallowing down the sob in his throat.
        "Hey Wakiya!" Oh no... Not now. Any time but now. Rantaro ran up behind him and grabbed his shoulder, but the other blonde pulled his shoulder free and kept walking. "Hey wait!"

The taller male ran up and walked along side him, noticing how Wakiya turned his head away from him.
        "Wakiya?" He asked. The boy in purple shivered, walking a bit faster away from Rantaro. "Wakiya!" The brown-eyed male suddenly grabbed his arm, forcing blue to stare into brown.
        "What?!" The other blonde snapped, tearing his arm from the grasp. Rantaro stopped, noticing the tears despite the rain.
        "Hey... Are you ok? Why are you crying?" He asked, his voice so soft that it made the slightly shorter male shiver again.
        "Y-yeah... Just- thinking..." He muttered, barely audible. He took a deep breath, deciding it was now or never. "I probably shouldn't say this, but sometimes I get so scared..."

Rantaro blinked, confusion crossing his mind.
         "Scared? About what?" He asked, taking a step forward.
         "W-when I think about the relationship we have..." He shivered at the thought. "And now I'm standing in the rain with you... Nothing's ever gonna change until... Until you hear the seven things I hate about you!" He snapped suddenly, making the other male jump slightly.
         "Seven things you hate about me? Well, what are they?"

Wakiya took a deep breath, clenching his hands into fists.
         "You're vain, you're games, you're insecure, you're voice; it makes me shiver. You make me laugh, you make me cry, I don't know which side to buy. Yeah you're a jerk sometimes, I just want you to know it hurts. I want to be with the one I know." He ranted, tears flowing even more.

         "And the seventh?" Rantaro asked, his eyes staring deep into Wakiya's blue ones.
         "And the seventh thing... I hate the most that you do..." He trailed, looking down and rubbing the wet fabric covering his arms. "You make me love you..."

He looked back into brown eyes, never noticing how close they were until now. A hand grabbed his shoulder, the other removing the lollipop from the other's mouth before lips pressed to the other blonde's.

Blue eyes stared wide at the other blader, but soon fluttered closed and he kissed him back. His arms wrapped around the slightly taller male's neck, feeling the hand gripping his shoulder slide to his waist.

They pulled away after a while, slightly breathless from holding their breath for so long. Rantaro held the other blonde close to him, their wet clothes pressing together and sticking to their skin.
         "Come on. Let's get out of here before one or both of us get-" The slightly taller blonde was cut off when Wakiya suddenly sneezed, making him sigh. "Sick..." He finished.

Wakiya shook with force, sniffling and holding on tighter.
        "G-god..." He shivered. He felt Rantaro grab underneath his legs, lifting him up into his arms. "W-what are you doing?"
        "I'm getting you out of the rain.  You're coming to my house." The slightly taller male said, starting the walk to his house.

Wakiya's head fell to lay on the other male's chest, his eyes feeling heavy and finding his heartbeat calming. He fell asleep shortly after he started walking, snuggling and shaking against him.

~~~

10:30 at night, blue eyes opened to meet the dull light of a lamp. He sat up slightly, sniffing softly and rubbing his eyes.
         "Hey... Glad to see you're awake." A voice called, making Wakiya look in the direction it came from.

Blue met brown, Rantaro turning to face him in his desk chair. The slightly smaller male nodded, yawning softly.
         "Y-yeah..." He placed a hand on his sore throat, coughing softly. "H-how long have I been sleeping...?" Rantaro stood and handed him a glass of water.
        "For a while now. I started thinking that you would be out until morning." He chuckled, sitting on the edge of his bed.

Wakiya took a drink, it helping to sooth his aching throat, before setting it on the table next to the bed. He sneezed, irritating his throat and making his head hurt.
       "I-I feel awful..." The blue-eyed blonde said softly, rubbing his head. He felt lips brush against his forehead and heard the other male sigh.
      "Yup, you have a fever... I'm gonna get you some medicine and then you need to rest." Rantaro said, smiling softly when Wakiya groaned at the mention of medicine. "Hey it's not my fault you're sick, pretty boy. So you're taking the medicine."

The sick male crossed his arms and sighed.
        "Fine... I'll take the medicine..." He growled softly, sniffling. Rantaro got up and grabbed the medicine out of the bathroom, walking back and sitting on the bed. He poured some of it on a spoon and held it up.
       "Come on now, open up and get it over with."

Wakiya huffed, turning to him and taking the medicine. He cringed at the taste, but swallowed it anyway, shaking his head and getting a drink of his water.
        "T-there... Happy?" The sick blonde asked, raising an eyebrow.
        "Very much so, yes." The slightly taller male said with a smile, walking over to turn off the lamp, enveloping the two in darkness.

Rantaro made his way back to his bed and moved under the covers, laying next to the sick male. He felt Wakiya stiffen and shiver slightly, moving to face away from him. The brown-eyed male turned to him, wrapping his arms around the other's waist and pulling him close.

The blue-eyed blonde gasped softly, a deep blush staining his cheeks.
       "W-what are you doing?" He asked softly, trying to sound annoyed rather than nervous.
       "Keeping you warm... I could feel you shiver." The other male replied, tightening his grip slightly. Wakiya just laid there, pressed to his chest, with a heavy blush that wasn't gonna let up any time soon.

He slowly found himself enjoying the embrace, feeling nothing like it before. He moved around in his arms, turning to face the other blonde and cuddle closer.
         "See...? It's not that hard to like something..." Rantaro said softly, making the boy in his arms jump slightly.
         "Whatever..." Wakiya replied. "You know... Compared to all great things that'll take too long to write out... Maybe I should say the seven things I like..."

This caught the brown-eyed blonde's attention.
        "Seven things you like about me? Well, what are they?" He asked, looking at him. Wakiya took a breath, his hands curling into the other's shirt.
        "Your hair, your eyes, I love your voice, when we kissed; I was hypnotized. You make me laugh, you make me cry, but I guess that's both I'll have to buy. You're hand in mine when we're intertwined. Everything's alright. I want to be with the one I know..." He listed, cuddling a little closer when he shivered.
         "And the seventh?" He heard Rantaro ask. Blue eyes felt heavy once again, the sick male yawning before continuing.
         "And the seventh thing... I like the most that you do..." His eyes closed as the final words left his tongue. "You make me love you..."

NightBear15 signing off...