Two Bladers' Love... ~Smut~ (Naoki Minamo x Jin Aizawa)

Lips pressed hungrily against his own, arms wrapping around him tightly. Jin had his arms around his neck, his hands gripping the fabric of the lab coat.

Naoki's hands traveled down to the back of his legs, grabbing them to pull him up, having his legs wrap around his waist. He smiled into the kiss and pressed Jin's back to a wall, running his tongue across the smaller male's lips, begging them to part.

Jin hesitated, tightening his arms and parting his lips slightly, shivering in delight when the young scientist's tongue tangled with his own. They pulled away with a gasp and a string of saliva connecting their lips, panting from the lack of air.

Naoki pulled the hood to Jin's hoodie down, taking off his hat before he attacked his neck, kissing, biting, and sucking at his pale skin. The green-eyes male moaned softly, pushing a hand into his best friend's hair as he continued to ravage his neck.
         "N-Naoki..." He moaned, tugging at his hair slightly. The taller male pulled away from his neck, his orange eyes staring into Jin's bright green ones.
         "Is something wrong Jin?" He asked, keeping himself pressed against the smaller boy.
         "A-are... Are we really gonna do this...?" His question caught the taller blader off guard, concern flashing across his eyes.
         "If you want to stop, we can stop. I won't force you Jin. I love you too much to want to hurt you..." Naoki replied quietly, nuzzling into his neck softly.

Jin was quiet for a second, registering the statement, then smiled; moving his hands to pull the sleeves to the lab coat down his best friend's arms. The action caused Naoki to look at him, moving his arms so the coat could fall off his arms.

He smiled at the younger male, leaning in to capture his lips once more. His hands tugged at the blue hoodie Jin wore, pulling it up and over his head when he pulled away. The two moved, going from the wall to the bed, Naoki pinning the smaller boy to the soft surface. Jin brought his hands up to the vest that the teenage scientist wore, undoing the three buttons before working on the shirt.

Off came the shirt and vest, both males shirtless and craving more. Lips and tongue pressed to each other again, Naoki moving his hands down and unbuttoning Jin's black jeans. He trailed from his lips, kissing and licking down his neck, chest, and stomach; moving down until he reached the hem of his jeans.

Jin moaned a little louder this time, his hands gripping the bedsheets as he squirmed. Naoki looked up at him again, worried that he was making him uncomfortable. Green stared into orange again, the smaller male tilting his head.
        "W-what's wrong...?" He asked softly, his breathing slightly heavy.
        "I'm worried... Worried that I'm making you feel uncomfortable..." Naoki replied, laying his head on Jin's stomach. The smaller teenager pushed himself up, grabbing Naoki's shoulders and flipping them around, he now being on top.

The taller blader was shocked at this action, never knowing how strong his best friend was. Then again, he was pretty weak. Jin stared at him with an emotion Naoki couldn't read, making him gulp.
        "You're overthinking again." He started, his cold hands pressing on his bare chest, making the taller male cringe slightly. "Does it look like I'm uncomfortable Naoki? Because I'm not... You're such a damn tease that it turns me on."

His hands slid down to his pants, undoing the button and zipper then rubbing him through the clothing. Naoki let out a grunt, a deep blush staining his cheeks as he grabbed at Jin's legs, his eyes shut tight.

He suddenly felt something cold slide into his pants, gripping his member which caused him to let out a surprised groan.
        "J-Jin..." He gasped, tugging at his best friend's jeans. He growled softly, grabbing the hem of both the jeans and his boxers, pulling them down the best he could.

Jin stopped for a moment, realizing what he was doing and moved to his knees, giving Naoki more access in removing the final pieces of clothing. The taller male spun them around again, going back to being on top.

The look Naoki had in his eyes was unlike anything Jin has ever seen. His legs were spread when his jeans came off and his hands were pinned above his head. The taller blader's pants were pulled down a bit, his member poking him ever so slightly. His breath hitched when the one hand that held his leg moved to Naoki's mouth, two fingers being slicked up with saliva.

Naoki leaned in closer to Jin, a finger sliding into his entrance, eliciting a gasp from the green-eyed male. He licked his neck, sliding another finger into him and scissoring him, causing Jin to moan softly. He pulled his fingers out, placing his hand back on his leg and positioned himself.
         "Are you ready?" He asked softly, his other hand moving from pinned wrists to the side of Jin's face, rubbing his cheek softly.

Jin wrapped his arms around the orange-eyed male's neck, staring into his eyes. He gave a slight nod, closing his eyes and bracing himself.

Naoki slowly and gently pushed himself into the smaller boy, groaning at the sudden tightness. Jin gasped softly as tears filled his eyes, pain overtaking his state of mind when he felt his best friend thrust into him slowly. He moaned as he dug his nails slightly into Naoki's skin and grit his teeth, tears finally streaking his cheeks.

His thrusts got a bit faster, leaning into Jin a little more as he did. The smaller blader moaned loudly as he finally felt the pleasure that washed over him.
        "A-ah... N-Naoki..." He moaned, raking his nails on his shoulders. "F-faster..." The teenage scientist groaned softly, bucking his hips faster as he leaned down and captured Jin's lips in a fiery kiss, their tongues tangled together.

They pulled away, Naoki moving to his neck to leave more hickeys here and there, thrusting into the smaller boy at a fast rate. Jin suddenly let out a loud scream and clawed at Naoki's back, signifying the scientist had found a sweet spot. He kept his pace, his ruthless thrusts making Jin moan incredibly loud. He leaned up and held tightly to him, biting his shoulder suddenly which caused Naoki to hiss softly.

He felt something build up in his stomach, meaning he was getting close. He left a few more bite marks on Naoki's neck and shoulders, clawing at his upper arms. Jin could tell Naoki was getting close too, considering his thrusts started to get sloppy.
         "H-hah... Ah! I'm- I'm getting close..." Jin moaned, sweat and tears mixing together.
         "Ngghh... Me- M-me too..." Naoki gripped the bed sheets tightly. The smaller male screamed his name in pleasure, his cum splattering between both of their bodies, suddenly clenching around Naoki. The sudden tightness pushed the young scientist to his limit, releasing his warm cum inside his best friend.

They both panted, sweat dripping down their faces as they recovered from their activity. Naoki breathed in heavily and pulled out,  collapsing right on top of Jin. He shook with force, the smaller male holding him and petting his head softly, calming the taller blader.

The two males moved underneath the blankets, Naoki still pressed against his best friend. He held tightly to his arms, trying his best to get his breathing under control, Jin doing the same.
         "I... I love you... so much..." Naoki said softly between breaths, making the green-eyed male smile.
         "I-I love you too... My weird scientist..." He moved slightly, feeling a small bit of pain rising in his lower back. "I'm gonna feel this in the morning..." Naoki chuckled softly.
         "Same goes for me and the marks you left all over my neck, shoulders, back, and arms..." He yawned, tired from all the movement he had done and rested his head against Jin's chest.

His glasses were suddenly pulled off his face, making him look tiredly at his new lover. He smiled softly as his eyes fluttered shut, sleep consuming his senses. Jin pressed a soft kiss to his forehead, rubbing his head softly before he too had fallen asleep...

NightBear15 signing off...