The Beast In Me... ~Smut~ (Ben Azuki x Ken Midori)

They ran all the way home, bursting through the front door and running upstairs. Once getting through the bedroom door, it was shut and locked.

Ben pressed his slightly taller boyfriend against the wall, puppets coming off and hands tangling themselves into his mohawk. He kissed him hungrily, undoing his bright green coat and pulling it off his arms.

Ken, the sweet boy, moaned softly into the kiss when he felt the magenta-eyed male grip his hips and lick at his lips. Tongues pressed to each other desperately and clothes started being torn from their burning bodies.

They pulled away after oxygen became a problem for them. Ben pulled the young ventriloquist's shirt towards him, dragging him to the bed before bringing it up and over his head.

He pushed him down on the soft surface of the bed, pinning his hands above his head and attacking his neck. Ken moaned a little louder feeling the slightly shorter male go over his sweet spot.
"B-Ben..." He whispered softly, feeling his boyfriend smirk against his neck.

Ben pulled back, pulling off his own shirt, and started kissing and licking down Ken's neck, chest, and stomach; reaching his jeans and unbuttoning them. He moved back up and captured the raven-haired male's lips in another fiery kiss, sliding his hand down Ken's stomach and into his pants, making him moan into the kiss.

A knock suddenly sounded on the bedroom door, making the two pull away and Ben growl softly, placing his free hand over Ken's mouth.
"Ken? Ben? Are you two alright?" Mrs. Midori's voice called from the other side, the ventriloquist feeling fear rise in his chest.
"Yes Mrs. Midori, we're fine." Ben called back, moving the hand that was currently in his boyfriend's pants, hearing him moan behind his hand.
"Are you sure? You two just ran in without saying hi. You both seemed a bit distressed."
"We're alright. No need to worry." The pink-haired male kissed Ken's forehead softly to calm him down.
"Alright. If you need anything, I'm downstairs." She walked away after, leaving the two males to themselves.

Ben, of course, took advantage of that and kissed his boyfriend passionately, sliding his pants down his hips. His hand moved his shorts, undoing the button and zipper.

Dark green fabric fell to the floor, leaving the raven-haired completely bare. Lips pressed to each other feverishly again, tongue as well as Ben moved his own shorts and boxers down his hips, his member freed from the confinement.

They pulled away once again and the slightly smaller male spread his partner's legs more, slicking a couple of his fingers up with saliva. Ken felt anxiety ripple through him as Ben leaned into him more and slid a finger into his entrance.

The green-eyed male gasped sharply, an arm wrapping around his neck and his hand gripping his shoulder. He wiggled slightly in discomfort, curling his toes. Another finger found its way in him, stretching him out and making him moan more as Ben pressed his lips to the other's neck, leaving soft kisses across the pale and marked skin.

The magenta-eyed male pulled his fingers out, nuzzling his neck and intertwining theirs hands together, looking up at him.
"Are you ready?" He asked softly, running his thumb over the top of Ken's hands. The young ventriloquist hesitated for a second, squeezing his hands slightly before taking a deep breath.
"Y-yeah... Go ahead..." He said, his voice hushed.

Ben nodded slightly, slowly pushing his way into his boyfriend, giving a soft groan. Ken bit his lip harshly at the sudden pain that struck him, digging his nails into the other's hands. Tears pricked at his eyes, rolling down his cheeks when Ben thrusted into him softly.

An involuntary whine escaped his lips, making the other male stop and look into his eyes.
"You alright?" He asked softly, taking one of his hands back to rub his tear-stained cheek. Ken nodded slightly, reaching his now free hand up to run it through pink hair.
"I-I'm good... You... Y-you can move now..." He moaned softly, arching his back.

Ben smiled slightly, starting off by thrusting at a slow pace and groaning at the tightness. Ken bit his lip again and moaned softly, not wanting to attract the attention of his mom.

The thrusts got faster over time, leaving the ventriloquist a panting and moaning mess.
"A-ah... Ngh... Fast- Faster..." Ken managed to say through his moans, leaning into the slightly shorter male more and dragging his nails across his skin.

Ben happily obeyed, bucking his hips at a faster rate to satiate his boyfriend's request. He managed to hit a bundle of nerves that made Ken bite into his shoulder and rake his nails down his back a bit harder. The pink-haired male grunted in pain, keeping his ruthless pace and hard thrusts that drove the ventriloquist mad.

A knot formed in his stomach, signifying that he was getting close and, from the looks of it, Ben was close too, considering his thrusts got a bit sloppy.
"A-ah... Hah! B-Ben... I-I'm- I'm close..." The raven-haired male moaned, gripping his partner's sweaty skin.
"I-I am too..." Ben groaned, trying to keep his pace. Ken latched his teeth onto Ben's shoulder once again and moaned his name as his cum splattered between their bodies, suddenly tightening around the other male.

The pink-haired male groaned at the sudden tightness, it sending him over the edge and cumming inside the young ventriloquist. They both panted, catching their breath and calming down from the ecstasy.

Ben pulled out of the slightly taller male and laid down beside him, pulled him close and and kissing his forehead. The two moved underneath the blankets, Ken resting his head on Ben's chest as his breath turned back to something resembling normal.

His eyes grew a bit heavy, but he fought to stay awake, bringing a hand up to rub his eyes, yawning softly.
"Go ahead and get some sleep... We both need it after what we've done..." Ben said quietly, running his fingers through soft raven hair.
"Fine... But you get some sleep too... I love you..." Ken replied sleepily, his eyes fluttering closed as sleep drew him out.
"I will... I love you too Ken..." Ben whispered, slipping into a sleep mentality as well...

NightBear15 signing off...