Umbrella... (Orochi Ginba x Zac the Sunrise)

Gray eyes scanned their surroundings, taking in the scene that unfolded in front of him. Orochi stayed off to the side of a concert he was at, his headphones on his ears, blowing a bubble of the gum he was currently chewing.

Who's concert is he at as of now? Why, a passionate-hearted blader named Zac. Zac the Sunrise.

Orochi loves music as much as he does Beyblade, he just doesn't prefer going to concerts because of the screaming fangirls and his sensitive ears.

However, he did make a promise to his best friend, the idol himself, that he would come watch him perform.

Zac was going to perform a new song he and the brown-haired male had written together, and he couldn't be any happier. The blonde male bounced his way up the steps and onto the stage, immediately catching the attention of his adoring fans.
         "Good evening everyone!" Zac said through the microphone. Cheers and screams emitted from the crowd, making the blue-eyed idol smile widely. "Thank you all for coming out tonight! I have quite the show planned out, so without further adieu, here's my first song!"

More screams and cheers of fans and fangirls elicited from the crowd, Orochi cringing slightly at the volume that cut through his headphones.

~~~

The concert was going smoothly. No problems or bumps as it went on. Soon enough, it was time for him to introduce his new song, as well as a surprise.
       "Alright everyone! I'm sad to say that this is the last song of the night." Simultaneous 'aww's and groans erupted, making Zac place a hand on his chest. "I know, I know. But, as a special way to close  the concert, I will be singing a new song I had written."

Gray eyes snapped open to look at the blonde idol, meeting his teal eyes.
       "Someone very close to me helped out with the music, composing the melody while I already had the lyrics written." Zac smiled at the brown-haired male. "That's why I want him to come up and perform with me. Please help me welcome Orochi Ginba!"

Cheers emitted once again, the idol holding his hand out for the other male to take. Orochi walked towards him, taking his hand and pulling himself on stage, pulling his headphones off his ears.

The gray-eyed male smiled slightly, being handed a guitar and slinging the strap over his shoulder. He stood behind a mic, Zac standing next to him with a mic in his hand. The brown-haired male strummed a few chords, starting the song.

"You had my heart.
And we'll never be worlds apart.
Maybe in magazines, but you'll still be my star..." Zac sang softly, his hands gripping the microphone tightly.

"Baby 'cause in the dark.
You can see shiny cars.
That's when you need me there, with you I'll always share." Orochi sang after, his hands playing every note beautifully. "Because..."

"When the sun shines, we'll shine together.
Told you I'll be here forever.
Said I'll always be your friend.
Took an oath, I'ma stick it out to the end."

"Now that it's raining more than ever.
Told you we'll still have each other.
You can stand under my umbrella.
You can stand under my umbrella ella, ella, eh, eh, eh.
Under my umbrella ella, ella, eh, eh, eh.
Under my umbrella ella, ella, eh, eh, eh, eh eh eh..."

"These fancy things will never come in between.
You are my entity, there for infinite."

"When the war has took its part.
When the world has dealt its cards.
If the hand is  hard, together we will mend your heart.
Because..."

When the sun shines we'll shine together.
Told you I'll be here forever.
Said I'll always be your friend.
Took an oath, I'ma stick it out to the end."

"Now that it's raining more than ever.
Told you we'll still have each other.
You can stand under my umbrella.
You can stand under my umbrella ella, ella, eh, eh, eh.
Under my umbrella ella, ella, eh, eh, eh.
Under my umbrella ella, ella, eh, eh, eh, eh eh eh."

"You can run into my arms.
That's ok, don't be alarmed.
Come into me.
There's no distance in between our love."

"Gonna let the rain pour.
I'll be all you need and more...
Because..."

"When the sun shines we'll shine together.
Told you I'll be here forever.
Said I'll always be your friend,
Took an oath, I'ma stick it out to the end."

"Now that it's raining more than ever.
Told you we'll still have each other.
You can stand under my umbrella.
You can stand under my umbrella ella, ella, eh, eh, eh.
Under my umbrella ella, ella, eh, eh, eh.
Under my umbrella ella, Ella, eh, eh, eh, eh eh eh..."

"It's raining, pouring. (Ella, ella, ella, eh, eh, eh.)
Oh baby it's raining, pouring. (Under my umbrella.)
Come into me. (Ella, ella, eh, eh, eh.)
Come into me. (Under my umbrella)
It's raining, pouring. (Ella, ella, eh, eh, eh.)
Oh baby it's raining, pouring. (Under my umbrella.)
Come into me.
Come into me..."

They finished together as Orochi strummed the last chord, teal and gray staring deep into each other. The sound of clapping and cheering is what snapped the two out of their trance.

Zac tore his gaze away from the other male's, turning his attention back to his fans.
        "That's all for now everyone! Thanks for coming out!" The idol grew nervous when Orochi suddenly grabbed his wrist and pulled him off stage.

Crew members watched them curiously, not bothering to interrupt considering the look the brown-haired male had in his eyes. It just tacked on more nervousness Zac was already feeling.

A door burst open, slamming closed after the two males walked in. The blonde male was pinned to the door after it was locked, his teal eyes staring into gray.
         "U-uh... Orochi...?" Zac asked, the nervousness clear in his voice. The musician didn't answer and tightened his grip slightly, leaning forward and pressing his lips suddenly to the idol's.

The action took Zac off guard, his eyes wide and his mind blank. The shock wore off and he closed his eyes, melting and kissing him back. The hands gripping his wrists loosened, falling to his waist and pulling him closer.

They pulled away, teal meeting gray once again, staring into one another.
         "I had a feeling that song was about me... Am I correct?" Orochi asked, a smirk playing at his lips that made Zac flush a deeper red.
         "Nothing ever gets past you, does it? Yeah... I wrote that song about you. It was a way for me to pour my feelings out to feel some sort of relief..." Zac explained, tightening the grip he had on the collar of the musician's coat.

His smirk turned into a small smile, pulling the blonde male closer.
         "No one's ever written a song about me before... It's the sweetest thing someone's ever done for me... Thank you." The brown-haired male said softly, nuzzling the idol.
         "Anytime Orochi... I love you..." The words rolled off his tongue before he could stop, making gray eyes meet his along with a soft smile.
         "I love you too Zac... I have for a while..."

The blonde-haired idol smiled brightly, cuddling closer to the musician and sighed in content, finally feeling complete...

Sorry about the song guys! ^^' I tried!

NightBear15 signing off...