Well Hello~!

Hi~! It's bout been long time, hasn't it?

I have a perfect explanation for that!

Well, I don't know if you seen or heard or not, I've been investing a lot of time into the "new book" I've put out on my page. I put the first chapter of that book out in July of 2020 and I've been focusing a lot of time and effort onto that plot. Now, that doesn't mean I'm done with this book. In fact, it's quite the opposite since I had gotten a request from a lovely newcomer to my page by the name of --BoaBoba-- (My computer won't let me tag, sorry ;-;)

I'm truly excited about this request since I haven't wrote about this ship since 'Piano Keys'

There's you hint on the ship right there~ ;)

Now, if you want a book with a ton of emotion and heartbreak, I suggest you read 'The Teacher/Student Scandal', because it will really provide it. There's thirteen chapters out now since I just updated it about an hour ago, so have fun!

Also, expect to see a new one shot out on this book really soon!

And here's another update, I'm planning on REVAMPING a few of my older stories! Including some of my old Fnaf books! (*cough* Goldietrap *cough*) These revamps include 'To Feel Loved', 'The Secret of BC Sol', 'I'll Always Be Here', 'Starting A New Family', Forbidden Love', and finally 'A Life With Twins'.

Be on the lookout~!

NightBear15 signing off...