Epilogue

Third Person POV

It had been three years since Tartarus's fall. Since the gods have started to be there for their children now that Zeus had been dethroned. Since an era of peace had been dropped over the demigods like a blanket.

Michael Vey was eighteen and deciding whether or not he should go to college. Ostin had leapt at the chance the second they got down from Olympus all those years ago.

Fifteen and in college. In the past three years he had become an engineer, a scientist, a certified ice cream taster. He had really achieved his dream.

Not to mention he was one of the wealthiest people in America and the girls were falling all over him. He stuck with McKenna of course, who had always been there for him.

The Electroclan had went their separate ways, but occasionally we would meet up in Meridian or at Camp Half Blood. At the moment, Jack was in the US Marine Corps, Abigail was a pediatrician, Tara, Torstyn, and Quentin had claimed Elgen Corps and reform it, Ian was a security guard, and everyone else was still in Camp Half Blood.

Percy and Annabeth had been living pretty peacefully, rebuilding their relationship and doing other couple-y stuff that made the other demigod boyfriends look bad. Leo and Calypso had started up their business within the camp, rivalling the Camp Store in terms of merchandise.

Piper and Nico were working on a project with the Olympians and Romans that they wouldn't discuss, even with Chiron. Watching the two of them sneak around together was strange. Like love and death, arm in arm.

It was July 12, Annabeth's birthday. Not that he had told anyone, but nearly everyone in camp knew that Percy planned on proposing again. He had figured that since their anniversary was on his birthday, their new one should be on hers. That definitely didn't help the standards of demigod girls for the guys.

He wanted to do it on the banks of the Canoe Lake, where they started their relationship. Then again, he also wanted to make it private, but no one in camp was going to let that happen.

Percy got down on one knee, unaware of half of the camp hiding within the bushes. "I probably didn't do this right the first time. I heard that these things were supposed to make the girl cry. I'm going to try to do it right this time. You deserve as much."

"You know, I heard once that the Ancient Egyptians had fifty words for sand & the Eskimos had a hundred words for snow. I wish I had a thousand words for the way I feel when I'm around you, but all that comes to mind is the way you smile at me when I look at you and the way you kiss me when I'm stupid, and there are no words for that."

"The only word that even comes close is love. I love the glint in your eye when you have a brilliant idea. I love how your laugh is so joyful and soulful and so infectious that no one in the room can help but do the same. There are too many amazing things about you, Annabeth Chase, and I'm so glad you love me just as much as I love you because I can't imagine my life without you anymore."

He opened the box, exposing a glittering diamond set into a silver ring.

"Will you marry me?"

At this point Annabeth was in tears, but she gathered her bearings and threw her arms around him, knocking him into the sand, laughing. "Of course, Seaweed Brain. Any more stupid questions?"

And when she kissed him, the Camp reacted more enthusiastically than he did.

"It's about time!" Clarisse yelled, nearly the entire Aphrodite Cabin following her lead, "Canoe Lake!"

Percy wasn't going to have it this time. He flicked his wrist, feeling the familiar tug in his gut, and had the Canoe Lake sweep the rest of the camp into its depths, creating an air bubble for them to breathe and then freezing it over so that a sturdy layer of ice blocked them from coming out.

"Are you ever going to let them go, Percy?" Annabeth asked, not particularly caring.

"It's July. We have around half an hour to ourselves before it melts."

Annabeth shot him a smirk. "Then we'd better make the most of it, huh?"

Now, Percy didn't like to brag.

But it was pretty much the best earthbound kiss of all time.

Three more years in which nothing has happened to potentially kill our favorite Seaweed Brain.

The first years of Percabeth's marriage were peaceful ones.

They had a beautiful wedding. They had a stunning house designed by Annabeth herself.

Michael was preoccupied with thinking of ways to top Percy's proposal to Annabeth with his own to Taylor.

Ostin and McKenna owned homes in Meridian and Manhattan to allow them to visit both of their favorite places on Earth, but were currently vacationing in the sunshine of Belize.

Jack and Abigail were overseas, worrying their friends sick on their military expedition. Abigail was just a nurse, but that didn't stop anyone from freaking out.

The Elgen Corporation was back on its feet and nearly on top of the business world again.

Then everything flipped upside down.

Annabeth was pregnant.

Percy was freaking out.

The Electroclan and the Camp only made it worse.

And then there was Leo.

Annabeth was about five months in, and the couple was surrounded by some of their closest friends and family when Leo burst in the door.

"There's another prophecy," he gasped, doubling over to catch his breath. "You need to hear it."

Percy tensed, glaring daggers at the son of Hephaestus.

"Chill, Aquaman," he said, ignoring Percy's withering gaze, "It's not about you this time."

Once the son of Poseidon had visibly relaxed, Annabeth tilted her head at Leo. "Well, then what was it."

Leo cleared his throat dramatically, saying, "The child of Poseidon's favorite son, shall-"

That's about as far as he got before Percy shot out of the room like a bullet, screaming,

"Noooo!"

Annabeth sighed, shaking her head. "You know how gullible my husband is, Leo. That wasn't funny."

The laughter that broke out among the rest of the room said otherwise.