END

In case you didn't catch it in the last chapter, that was the end.

But before you do anything there are extra scenes that follow.

I'd just like to thank all of you reading this for sticking with me this long. It's been nearly a year and half since I started it, and I really intended to get it done earlier, but as you all know, my update schedule is not consistent.

I will be going back and editing to make it easier to read, and to fix some of the mistakes I might have made.

If you have any questions at all about the story, the processes, or even just about me, go ahead and ask in the comment section. Or maybe you just want to complain about me. Go for it. If there are enough that I might want to share with others, I might make a chapter for it.

And no, there will not be a sequel. Sorry to disappoint.

It's been really fun writing this story, and I will not stop here. Immediately following the post of this chapter and the *spoiler alert* imminent end of my other book, Percy Jackson: Grandson of Voldemort, I will be starting two new ones.

One will be a Ranger's Apprentice/Percy Jackson crossover called A Rift in Time in which the heroes of Araluen, you guessed it, meet our favorite demigods.

The other will be a Percy Jackson Twin fan fiction called The Ascendance of Darkness, featuring Percy, a long lost brother, some more commonly known demigods, and a bunch of fun OCs.

I have to admit, maybe I am too obsessed with Percy Jackson, even for a fanboy.

I hope you had a great time reading my book, and I hope to see many of you on my other ones.

Peace out.

Poke_Master