Growing up and moving on: A One Direction story

Chapter one: just a day at the beach. 

Summer. Finally. No books to lug around just sun shining all around. I couldn't wait to get into my new swimsuit and lay on the beach. Currently, I live at north lake Tahoe. It's in the middle of the forest. I have lived here all my life.... It's....quaint. I hate it here. There is nothing except dorky tourists and creepy campers in the summer. Why can't I just move to somewhere like like LA? New York? Boston? No I have to live in a tourist town where friends fade away when they go back to their hometown. Summer is still the best part of the year here. *ring ring* Annie rings the doorbell of my apartment. "hi Annie!! Ready for summer?!" she screams back"Ready for hot boys in the beach?" Of course I was prepared! But I don't know, today just didn't seem like it would be the typical day on the beach. As I rushed to get sunscreen on before I flew out the door I had a strange feeling that maybe something would go good today. "Maybe the tourists have already invaded kings beach? Let's go to north shore." Kings beach was the typical vacation spot because of all the shopping nearby but north shore was quiet and I could just lay on the soft white sand and smell the pine trees. I lasted my large family towel on the ground and started playing my playlist of my favorite comforting music so I could finally fall asleep. Annie, on the other hand, puts her earbuds in and blasts paramore to get herself pumped up for running on the beach later. Maybe I'll just listen to "I wish" and daydream while staring into the water. I shut my eyes to take a well deserved nap when Annie karate chops my back in frustration. "SOPHIE SINCLAIR YOU GET UP THIS INSTANT!" Groggily opening up my eyes I see a two really hot guys walking across the edge of the water. "ooooh hottie alert thanks for waking me up Ann,"I say with a wink. All of a sudden the boys turn and look at us and wave. I think to myself,"please don't be awkward Sophie!! This is your chance! Wave back!" Annie waves casually while I wave like a dork. Figures. Annie was the flirt that could get any boy that she wanted. That's just the thing, she could date all of these hot guys with her charm but chooses not to because she is waiting in the perfect guy. As for me, I'm waiting for the perfect guy that will be able to get me to stop feeling so awkward. The taller boy nudges the curly haired one to come to us. I whisper over,"Annie Taylor, you have done it again! Thank you!" As the boys come into view I finally realize who they are. They are more than just sex gods with a six pack and a perfect tan, they are Liam Payne and Harry Styles of one direction.