chapter 32

Tumbling of from the bed you yelled, not quick enough for your wings to spread out and catch you from falling face first into the floor.

"Hey, you alright I heard you yell" you heard Keith's voice on the other side of the door. To you his voice sounded nervous, and Guilty.

"Yeah, fine" you answered quickly with a dull tone in your voice, just because it was another day didn't mean you had forgotten what happened the day before.

You jumped up and yawned, strething your arms high above your head then relaxing your body again.

You made your way towards your bathroom, hearing a deep sigh before fully walking in and the door shut behind you.

You looked in the mirror, the bright red hand print was now  gone and replaced with a slightly red red sploge.

You sighed and grabbed a black cloth, wetting it with a bit of cold water and washing your face, hoping it would help the red sploge on your face disappear.

You looked up at the mirror again and sighed at your hair, the word messy was a understatement. Your hair was like a lions mane, all puffed up and Your H/C hair all tied up in knots.

Sighing again you grabbed your brush at tugged at your mattered hair.

.....

It took you 20 minutes to brush your hair out straight, you must have moved around in your sleep alot.

Grabbing a pair of clothes that you had once again borrowed of from Allura, making it into your own style.

Using a simple needle and fread that you had some how found in the castle and a handy pair of scissors.

Quickly putting the clothes on you  walked out of your room and towards where the most noise was in the castle.

Walking into the room, a sofa in the middle of the room, you decided to stand up behind the sofa Pidge and Lance were sitting on.

The only spare seat was next to Keith, there was no way you were sitting next to him right now, not when he hadn't apologised.

Lance moved over a but "Hey Y/N, don't stand come sit next to me" he Said patting the now empty space on the sofa.

You agreed and say down next to him, one leg crossed over the other, Lance winked at you but his  eyes narrowed.

His eyes had narrowed onto your cheek, his hand removing your hair that you had placed to try and hide the red mark.

"What happened here?" He asked worry laced in his voice. Lance knew now not to flirt with You, and if he did you and him knew he was just messing around, but he always got worried when you hurt yourself.

Sort of like a brother.

You shook your head your H/C hair flying About "I was training, a bit had punched me in the face, hurt like hell" you lied adding a laugh on the end.

Your eyes glanced towards Keith, his head was hung low in shame, a even more guilty feeling in his heart.

Not only did he hit you but you had stuck up for him, telling a lie to make sure he wasn't hurt.

Pidge grunted "Yeah sure it was" Pidge said sarcastically rolling her eyes, you glared her way, she must have looked At the Cameras that she placed all around the castle recently.

Lance being well, Lance didn't notice the sarcastic tone in Pidgea voice and agreed with her.

You shook your head and your shoulders shook as you tried not to laugh.

"Y/N, can I speak to You. Privately" Keith said, His voice strong and loud.

Cliffhanger! I'm sorry, that's my job haha.
This chapter took way to long to write, at first my mother wanted to speak to me through text, that wasnt happening then a group chat went of about a random number being in the group. I mean it's not like we talk aboyt anything intresting so why would it matter... well it would but you get my point.

So yes this story is ending soon maybe 2 -3  chapters and thats it.

Yikes, anyway I got the idea from reading a couple of books of it haha A Lotor x reader book.

Come on who doesn't like Lotor... ill be quiet now.

But what do you think about that idea?

If you liked the chapter vote and comment ~ Beth <3