chapter 14

"What the hell going on!" Shiro yelled, storming into the room, a glare pointed at the two of you. You grabbed onto keiths arm, moving closer to him as you both flinched back.

He stomped towards the two of you fuming, Dante came flying into the room with Amara flying in behind him, both with worried looks on there faces.

"Answer the question, you two!" Shiro yelled again, why was he getting his panties in a twist? Over a little misunderstanding, he sort of looked dangerous.

He glared a you, pointing a finger  in your way, he clenched his jaw and gritted his teeth.

Keith and Dante felt as if you were in danger and protected you, Dante flying over quickly and stood in front of you in a protective way, Keith putting his arm around your waist and pulling you closer to him.

Tension was in the air, you felt as if something was wrong, yes, Shiro got angry but never like this.

"As princess Y/N's personal guard I demand to know what's going on!" Dante shouted, a glare pointed at Shiro, it was well known that the two did not like eachother, causing alot of tension when there both in the same room. 

Shiro scoffed, "your not her personal guard now that the king or queen is dead" Shiro replied, you flinched when you remembered about your mother and father, the king and queen.

Dante's glare and laughed, not a happy laugh it had a edge to it, his hands turned into fists, "never a speak about my King and Queen that way, you would never say that to your precious Allura, would you" he replied back.

One thing that angered Dante most was saying things about his King or Queen, yes, there dead, but he made a promise to protect there children with his life, and that he would.

Dante thought of Amara and Y/N As family, like he did with the King and Queen, they were close friends.

Dante rolled up his sleeves and his hand clasped into a fist, his nails digging into his palm as a slight bit of blood dropped onto the floor.

Anger rolled of, of Shiro in waves, his glare deepening, his face grew slightly red.

"I'm telling them off! Do you not understand that this isnt time to play around!? We can't have the lions bouncing around!" He yelled pointing his finger into Dantes chest, glaring up at him.

Dante was slightly taller than Shiro, making Shiro have to look up at him.

Dante grabbed Shiros wrist and moving it away from his cbest in the most gentle way he possibly could in his angered state.

It was like something took over Shiro, never had you or even Keith seen him this angry, maybe something happend happened before buy that was no reason to take it out on the two of you.

Your face grew pale, you were rooted to the spot, frozen, turning you head into keiths chest, moving sighting as much as you could and wimpered. You gripped tightly into Keith's top your knuckles slightly going white and was shaking a little.

Keith wrapped both of his arms around your waist pulling you even closer if that was possible. Looking down at you with dad and slightly angry eyes, his heart shattered, he didnt like that you were scared. Not one bit.

Dante also noticed this, his eyes softened when he looked your way and looked back at Shiro a full blown Glare thrown his way.

"What the hell happend!? Your never like this!" Dante yelled stepping forward in a threatening  way, getting in Shiro's personal space.

"Like thats any of you business!" He yelled back, pushing Dante away, Dante tumbled back a bit, glaring  at the younger man "then leave" Dante grumbled his voice deep and threatening.

Shiro grunted, turning on his heel as you turned your head slightly to see him making his way out, Amara wating at the door and had seen everything.

Shiro bumped Amara on the way out, her being hit into the door frame and cried out in pain, a couple of her frather fell from her wings and onto the floor.

You gasped, anger rolling off of you in waves. You knew what it felt like, the pain of losing some feathers, you felt like hurting him, smashing his face in.

Keith's arms tightened his arms around you, he knew you were angry and felt as if he knew what you were going to do, he pulled you into a hug and kisses your head.

You had calmed down, your body relaxed and quickly ran kver to Amara who amediantly hugged you and cried on your shoulder.

You gritted your teeth, trying to hold in your anger, you stroked her hair, putting your hand through it, calming her down.

Her crying stopped only little hiccups were heard.

You picked her up, bridal style, careful not to touch her wings as it would be sore.

If a couple of feathers are taken or hit of, your whole wings will feel sore for a day or more.

You brang her over to the middle of the room where Keith and Dante were standing, Dante was still angry his hands in fists but his eyes soft and caring.

"She alright?" Keith asked, standing next to you with his arms crossed.

You sighed, "Yeah, she should be fine, but her wings will be sore for a while" you replied, grabbing onto his hand as Dante told Amara to put her wings away, so they could heal.

"N/N is that what it felt like for you?" She asked, a couole d tears falling down her cheek, you nodded a sad smile on you face.

You ruffled up her hair and sighed "you should go to bed, your wings will heal faster" you told her as she nodded.

You ordered to take her to her room but she said no, waving jer hands about, smiling and said she would be ok and that she would scream if anything happend.

You nodded and sighed as she walked out the room, squeezing Keiths hand and faced the two of them.

Dante had a scowl on his face, his nails digging into his palm again.

"Dante..." You sighed as he looked at you and smiled, a forced smile on his face.

"What was that about, i've known Shiro for a while now, but he's never been like that, also you got really scared" Keith said, he was right, you was scared and he was also right about Shiro, for all the time you had known him, he hardly ever got angry.

It remindex ypu of him.

"Keith you know when i told you about Him" you said looking at him, he nodded in reply.

You took a deep breath, "i never said he was Garla...he uses magic" you said squeezing his hand again, "What im trying to say is that he can control people and Shiro acted like he would" you said, Keith and Dante looked at you wide eyed, a sad look on there face.

Keith pulled you into a hug, hugging you tightly.

"So what your saying is that, Shiro, really isnt Shiro?"

Here ya go a longer chapter because the last one was a little short.

Alot of drama, I would say :3

How did you like the chapter?

What would you like next?

If you liked the chapter vote and comment ~Beth <3