chapter 12, part 2

The alarm woke you and keith up, both of you rolling of the bed and you landing on keith, you jumped up quickly rubbing your tired eyes and yawned "sorry" you quickly mumbled.

You looked down at yourself and noticed you were olnly wearing normal clothes, quickly grabbing your palidin armor and switched clothers, keith had already left the room to also change.

You grabbed you bayard and quickly ran out the room, only to slam into keith as he also ran out his, nearly tumbling down to the floor, if it wasnt for Keith wrapping hid arm around your waist you would have.

You rolled your eyes, quickly grabbing onto keith and your wings sprouting from your back, and flying towards the control room where Shiro, Allura and Corran stood.

You landed tilting your head to the side "wheres the others?" You asked as they shrugged there shoulders with a angry look on there face.

"Well looks like its just you three untill the other get of there Lazy butts" corran said extreamlh fast.

You laughed and nodded in agreement, keith had unterwined his hand with yours. Earning looks from the three of them.

"Oooh! We have some love birds!" Corran teased as you blushed, allura shut him up though telling him to be quiet and focus.

"So this battle ship asked for our help heres the ship now, not that far away from us" allura said showing the three of you the ship.

You stared wide eyed at the ship, a huge wings logo on the side.

You let go of keiths hand quickly running towards your lion, silvers mouth opening up as you jumped in.

"Y/N what are you doing!?" Keith shouted worriedly, also quickly running towards Red and flew after you.

Allura sent out that we were going  to help them, "one or two of you needs to get inside the ship" allura said, you amediantly spoke up "I will!" You exclaimed  "i will too then" keith also said. The ship was big enough for you to land both of your lions on, and quickly jumped out.

I know these ships like the back on my hand. Come on Y/N.

"Keith, over here!" You shouted, opening a loose bit of the ship and jumping down into the hallways of the ship, as keith also done the same, intertwining his hand with yours again as you dragged him around the ship like you ownes the place... well technically you did.

You got to the pilot room, a door locked and a hand padlock keeping it from opening. Keith sighed putting his hand against it to see if it would work.

"Wrong species" something spoke, you laughed placing you hand onto the key pad and the door opening.

"Welocome princess" it said again,  you walked through the door, dragging keith along with you.

"Dante!" You shouted letting go of Keith's hand and running towards Dante hugging hik which threw you both to the floor.

Keith sighed, gritting his teeth, it was the name you had mumbled while alseep.

You jumped up, pulling Dante along with you, only then did keith notice his ageing, he must have been in his 40s now.

"Nice to see you again P-" Dante said "Y/N dante Y/N, thats my name!" You shouted.

"Nice to see you again Y/N, i want you to follow me! Please!" He said grabbimg your hand, on the way out of the room you interwinded your other hand with keiths pulling him along with you.

You stopped at a door, "open it" dante said letting go of you hand and you turned the  handle.

You walked in keith walking lightly behind you as he squeezed your hand.

"Y-Y/N, is that really you!?" A girl cried, sprinting over to you and hugging you tightly.

"Amara" you said crouching down to her hight and oulling her into a hug.

She laughed, tears rolling down her cheek as she jumped onto your back, like she used too.

You walked out the room to see a smiling dante looking at yoh and Amara in joy.

"Well this is more surprising than i thought it would be, we just wanted some help" Dante laughed joking around.

"Wont need it now, like im letting  you leave" you said holding amara up with one hand while holding keiths hand with the other.

All four of you went to the top of the ship and towarss the lions. Amara and you in  yours and Dante with keith. As you flew back to the castle.

With keith and Dante

Keith flew at the same speed yyou were, slowly, considering you and Amara were probably chatting up a hurricane.

"Saw you and pri- Y/N holding hands, you two in a relationship?" Dante asked keith a smile on his face.

Keith nodded "i never introducd myself, im Dante, i was Amara's and Y/Ns royal guard, every fighting move she knows was taught by me" dante introdiced himself, a small smile made a way onto keiths face.

"Wait! That means Amara is Y/N sister?" He said, more like asked, dante nodded happily.

Shiro had just flown around and flew of back to the castle when he saw that you and keith had got  out.

You were now back on the caslte, you had told allura, about it and she got two extra rooms near yours and keiths.

You, keith, Amara and Dante were sitting in your room, all sitting on your bed, keith sitting up against the wall and you in between his legs. Dante was sitting crossed legged and Amara next to him.

"Where have you been for the last five years?" Dante asked, you froze and tensed up, keith noriced it and put his arms around your waist, you grabbed onto one of his hands, playing with his fingers like a baby would do.

"Ive been stuck with the Garla for five years, i was rescued about a month ago by keith and Shiro" you replied looking down ay yours and keiths hands.

Amara gasped in fright as Dante looked like he had a deadly look on his face.

"Those purple..." dante said trying to think of a nin rude word "purple fuzzy a**holes" Amara piped up, you and keith burst out laughing, you leaning back more into keith.

Dante looked wide eyed at Amara and frowned "Amara no!" He sighed, crossing his arms.

You all spoke untill night even keith getting into the combinations, getting closer to Amara more than Dante though.

Amara yawned leaning against Dantes arm, he sighed "goodnight Y/N and keith" he said smiling picking Amara up and taking her to her room.

You turned around and snuggled into keiths chest as he rubbed your back slowly. You hadnt even kissed yet.

You looked up at keiths, his eyes were shut and he was relaxing, you leaned up quickly pecking keith on the lips then going back to how you was last time, a blush on your face as you quickly fell asleep in keiths arms.

Keiths eyes quickly opened, a tingling feeling on his lips, he looked down and softly smiled kissing your head and leaning back again, shutting his eyes.

Both falling asleep in another's arms.

Why do i do this to myself, adding two extra characters in when i can just about cope with the last amount, ohhh welll.

How did you like the chapter? Would have been done a while ago if i didnt get scared of seeing a spider while typing and litrually fulling of my bed and legging it out the room....

What would you like to happen next?

If you liked the chapter vote and comment ~ Beth <3