chapter 27

The healing pods blue faded door dropped oven and Keith fell to rhe floor and groaned.

He rubbed his head "now i know how Y/N felt" he mumbled, his head purked up when he heard footsteps padding against the floor.

Lance came running in, stopped and laughed.

"Have a nice fall Keith?" He teased, snickering, keith  rolled his eyes and ignored him, getting up onto his feet.

His legs wobbled his knees hitting together as he gained balance a wave of sadness washed over him.

He stood straight "have, have you seen Y/N?" He stuttered, his hands shaking.

Lance shook his head "no, i haven't" Lance said, keith didn't reply. Lance took this as the conversation was now over and walked out.

Keith sighed as worry was shown in his eyes, legging it out the room and towards his and your rooms.

He slammed the doors open and looked in, seeing no one, there was no one there a note left on the  table in his room.

____________________________________

With you after you left the healing room.

You dragged your feet against the floor walking towards your room, you had told Dante and Amara that you were leaving and they insisted they joined.

You sort of knew they would want to join you, well Amara was your sister and Dante has always been like a second father to you.

You pacled a bag, shoving some clothes that Allura had given you a while ago and your Bayard.

Amara and Dante agreed that they would grab some food while you wrote a note to Keith.

You had you bag over your shoulder and sat in the desks chair in Keiths room, grabbing a pice od paper and and writing Keith a note.

____

You finished writing and carefullu got up and grabbed your bag, and tip toed your way towards your lion.

Amara and Dante hid behind Silver and waited until they heard a slight flapping noises, you flyinging in.

You were wearing your palidin armor and had your H/C  in  high messy bun, your E/C eyes shining brightly.

Your wings were still snow white, the end of each feather F/C, your wings were still bigger than last time which was hard for you.

Silvers mouth opened, her eyes glowing gold, you flew in with Amara and Dante after you, you sat down in your seat.

Dante had a bag full of food and Amara grabbed A couple of pillows and covers, which you chuckled at.

The inside of the lions were bigger than they looked as amara sat down on a pillow on the floor, a cover around her.

You had flown around for a couple of hours now and had seen a planet that looked friendly, but then again never judge a book by its cover.

You landed silver and looked uo at the shining sun that flew around in the blue and purple like sky.

The trees leaves had a purple shade to them, it was colourful  a forest.

A horse walked out its mane and tail a nice silver colour.

A uneasey feeling was in thr lit of your stomach, it grew with even step you took in the forest.

You missed Keith and you havent even been gone a day, you shut you eyes and breathed out, it was better this way, keith wouldnt get kn trouble or hurt anymore.