Chapter 7

chapter 8 - what?

A/N wanted to try a different writing style, so here's Keiths pov instead of third. I may or may not change it later on, depending on how I feel about the chapter <3

Keiths Point of view.

It has been a couple of weeks since Y/N has shown up and joined the group. She's a nice girl except when sometimes speaking to lance. I chuckle at the thought, walking down the hallways towards the training room.

Y/N and I have been training with each other, she's probably the only one who can keep up with how fast I train, and not like I will admit it but she's definitely a better fighter. Even after being locked up with the Garla for five years she kept some of her strength.

Walking into the training room I see Y/N training by herself, I was never this early to training together so I never knew if she trained on her own for a while or not.

Y/N definitely has put more weight on, in a good way, when we first met her she was unhealthily thin. She has some muscle and her H/C hair up in a pony tail most of the time. Sometimes I will see the scars she has on her arms or back when she's not wearing the paladin armor.

I just don't understand why she won't tell us what happened, she doesn't even need to tell all of us, maybe just one, maybe Shire or Allura, maybe even me. I scoffed at myself at the thought of her telling me about it, I bet she would even Tell Lance before me.

A voice caught me out of my thoughts, "Earth to Keith! Hello, Hello is anyone there?" Y/N shouted crossing her arms and holding her Bayard in her hand. I chuckled at her small amount of humour, "Oh good you are here, I thought I was talking to Lance for a second" She laughed "You know what he's like, sometimes I think he doesn't have ears" She added, I cringed at the thought of acting like Lance.

"If I acted like him I think I would go crazy, I mean who can have that much stupid in one brain!" I exclaimed throwing my arms up in the air, I coughed going back to my 'Anti-social' stance, I was acting out of character.

Y/N laughed, shaking her head, waving her hand to follow her as we walked into the middle of the room, "So what should we do? Protect each other from the bots or free for all?" She asked, "Don't know, you choose for once?" I said.

So Y/N had chosen to protect each other, not like I minded which one because she chooses high levels anyway, giving me a harder work out than I need. Sometimes I swear she's out to kill me by exhaustion.

I stood there in shock, so quick I thought, she was protecting me from the bots and haunt had a single hit. It was crazy, I quickly turned my Bayard into my sword, dodging the bot behind me and slicing it in half.

This went on for a while, more bots dropping from the ceiling and Y/N taking half of them down, the stubborn girl! It was a bit annoying that she didn't leave hardly any action for me.

"Well training over," She said, rolling her sleeves up, she had quickly got changed into some normal clothes, never seen a female get changed that quickly. It sort of surprised me.

I also think she forgot about her scars on her arms, they were old so she didn't do them to herself, that's nice to know. I added up the courage to finally ask her.

"The scars on your wrists? what that about?" I asked I saw her flinch, "these are scars the Garla gave me, all the scars I have are from fighting or the Garla" Y/n said her voice was quiet, probably not wanting anyone to hear. I nodded my head in understanding and decided to keep my trap shut.

"Well, it's late should probably go to sleep now" I replied, I still, even after all the time I've spent in space have trouble with time. I get so frustrated because of how different it is.

walking back to our rooms in silence, it was a nice kind of silence, calming. I turned to open my door when I felt something soft on my cheek, I twisted my head around a little to see Y/N's room door quickly slam shut.

I Blushed, and that's not something I do often, at all. walking into my room, closing the door and sitting on my bed. I put my hands up to my cheeks, they felt warm, I was defiantly blushing.

Why would she kiss my cheek? or am I just over thinking?

So, I'm sort of a nice person but not... I updated four hours ago and then had this idea pop into my head around a hour ago and just couldn't let it go. I feel bad because of how late/ early I have updated.... :/

if you liked the chapter vote and comment <3