chapter 23

Part of idea from DragonOtaku64 go cheak em out if you have the time.
Alot of pov skips so i will put whos Pov it is.

With keith
Keith slammed the control room door open "Shiro!" He yelled storming over to him, grabbing his robotic arm and ruffly dragging him out the room and into the hallways.

This also reminded him that he needed to speak to Dante.

"Woah, woah, Keith whats going on?" Shiro asked, pulling his arm out of Keiths grip, not that he felt any pain as it was, after all, robotic.

"I need to ask you some questions" keith said, anger was rolling if him in waves, clenching his hands into fists and gritting his teeth.

Keith sighed trying to calm himself down, which didnt work as well as he wanted it to, "shiro... when you was being controlled by Vlayd, what did it feel like?" Keith asked gritting out Vlayds name covering
it in venom.

Shiro looked at him weirdly but answered anyway "like i was being used, like i was a puppet on a piece of string, like i had no control over my body, at all" Shiro answered, trying in anyway possible to explain how it felt.

Keith sighed and crossed his arms, asking one last question "so you remember everything?" He asked, tilting his head to the side.

Shiro sighed "unfortunately, yes i do" he replied, about to ask why he needed this information when Keith ran fown the hallway shouting "thanks Shiro" with a wave of his hand.

Keith didn't know how they didnt hear the huge bang or if they did and didnt realise what it really was.

Running down the hallways and towards Dantes room, slaming the door open, which he had been doing more often.

Dante jumped, hiding the picture in his hand behid his back, looking straight at keith who walked in, shutting the door and sat down.

"Sorry for not saying i was coming, but this is improtant" keith said crossing his arns again and slouching his back, he had a serious tone, which made Dante go into guard mode.

Dante nodded his head for keith to carry on his light blue wings turning up the ends as he tensed.

Keith tried to calm himself down, succeeding this time, as he knew Dante would help in every way he could.

"You heard the big bang right?" Keith asked, Dante nodded, ge just thought something went wrong or training was in session.

"Well before you freak out and start trying to keg it out the room, let me speak" keith mumbled, knowing thats exactly what Dante would want to do when he heard the first part of the news, Dante nodded again, "ok" he mumbled.

"Well one... Vlayd escaped, sit back down!" Keith said, ordering Dante to sit back down as he jumoed up to leg it out the room, even though Keith asked him to not.

"He escaped, with Y/N! God damn it! Dante! Sit back down!" He yelled poitning to Dantes bed "is this how Shiro feels?" Keith mumbled rubbing his head.

"Now let me carry on! I walked back to our room to see Y/N sleeping, but when she woke up her eyes were Emerald Green" Keith sighed.

If your eyes are green, then change it to a extremely light green or electric blue.

Dante gasped, he knew what that was and signaled for Keith to continue.

"I asked her what was going on but she glared at me and didn't answer, walkng straight out the room, obviously i followed but in the shadows, thats when tge bang was heard, Vlayd came in, picked her up and flew out" Keith said between gritted teeth, his hands in tight fists.