chapter five

Hi, I've had some complaints about people who point out my mistakes and some have had a go at them. It's all fine, it doesn't bother me.
You huffed walking into the  control room, allura snicked at you, "How was story time Y/N?" She questioned. You glared at her "your all devils" you remarked, crossing your arms and standing in the middle of the room.

You sighed "it was ok" you admited and continued "but then he was talking about something random" you said "i fell asleep" you muttered, while the others laughed.

"Princess look!" Corran shouted, you jumped back, when did he  here you thought. Up ahead was a  huge garla battle ship. "To your lions!" Shiro shouted as you all started running to your lions.

You got into silver and breathed out, lets do this you thought. Silver let out a roar as you started flying towards the others.

Smaller battle ships came out, flying and in shooting at your lions, you flew forward, twisting and turning to dodge the attacks.

"Stop Y/N! We need to work as a team!" Shiro shouted, you grunted in response, you quickly destroyed one of the ships. You had to be careful not to let your own feelings conflict how you acted with your team, you had to work as a team to destrtoy the garla empire.

"Right, im sorry..."  you said, flying over to your team "im not used to working in a team" you said again, keith grunted, like he understood.

"Try to destroy as many of the small ships you can, and.of we really need to we will form voltron" shiro said, leading us like the leader he is.

"And be careful" he said, like hid space dad instincts kicked in, you snickered, right now he was probably looking at you weirdly.

"Something you want to say Y/N?" He asked, his voice questioning, you gulped but snickered again. Pidhe seemed to catch on to why you were snickering and snickered also.

"Space dad" you and pidge muttered at the same time and burst out laughing, shiro groaned.

You stopped laughing and got serious. Flying your lion towards the ships as they shot at you once again, you dogding and shooting back and not missing, flying into one and using you lions claws to tear it apart.

You circled round the ships seeming to follow you and shooting, a couple more were in front of you. You spead up, shooting one down and using your lions claws again to destroy the other one.

Your lion got hit by a couple of attacks from the ships, you looked around, you had wondered further away from your team than you thought, turning around quickly and flying over to your team fighting.

The two ships behind you also tried to quickly turn and follow you, but turned to much and one ended up hitting the other.

"Keith, how many have you taken down so far?" Lance said, "five" keith replied, lance grumbled saying that they had the same amount, you sighed "well if this is a competition i have taken down 7 so far" you said, smirking.

You saw more ships up ahead and started to shoot at them.
8, 9, 10 you thought, counting how many tou had taken down.

Before You, all the small battle ships were destroyed and you had now formed voltron to destroy the big garla ship.

"Keith, sword please" shiro asked, keith hummed in response. "It wont let me! I have put my bayard in and it hasnt done anything" he said, you looled around a area flashing a brighter silver.

"Ive got it" you said getting your bayard from your hair and pushing the bayard into it and twisting it.

A huge silver sword was in each hand, you heard pidge gasp "I can weild a sword!" She exclaimed excitedly, you chuckled.

You put more power into the arms as they started swings towards the ship, cutting it fully in half.

You sighed in relief getting your bayard and putting it back as your hair band, the two silver swords disappeared. As you all departed into just your lions. Flying back to the castle.

You walked into the caslte yawning, you were tired, exhausted, you didnt get any sleep and you have had busy day.

You yawned again and waved your hand to the others "well night im going to bed" you said tiredly, and slugglyshly started walking to your room.

You walked into your room and fell into your bed, face in your pillow, as your eyes slowly shut and you falling into sleep.

---------------------

The palidins were in the control centre with allura and corran. "Goos job pallidins, expesually you Y/N" she said looking for you but being able to find you.

"Wheres Y/N?" She asked frowning, the others looked at eachother.

"She went to bed" keith said, "she looked extremely tired, she had black bags under her eyes" pidge jumped in, worried for her new friend.

The others nodded afreeing with pidge, "she might have trouble sleeping...we dont know what the garla did to her" shiro said, he knew what it was like, he had lost his arm to them and now had a robotic one.

"Then she should tell us, we could help her" Allura said, corran sighed "princess, it might not be that easy, we may be her team and friends but we have only known her for 2 days." Corran sighed.

"Corrans right allura, its not going to be as easy as that, like when corran surd the chains for a team thing, she cocooned herself and didnt speak or anything for half and hour, and that was probably only little reminder" keith said, remembering when you cocoined yourself with your wings.

"We will talk about this another time, keith you have the closest room to her, keep an eye on her." Shiro said, as they walked out to thier rooms.

Keith walked to his room, on the other side of the hall was your room, he opened his door, but stopped in his tracks and sprinted into your room, when he heard a loud, heart thumping scream.

--------------------------

How did you like the chapter?

Haven't got much to day...

If you liked the chapter vote and comment.

Beth~