chapter 25

A chilling feeling went down your spine, your heart pounted out of your chest, your mind buszzing with thoughts.

Your bayard turned into your two silver sword as they glinted in the light, no matter how gard you tried to gain control to stop this, you couldnt.

"Y/N! Don't do this!" Keith yelled, as your swords clashed with his, only then did you realise Dante, who was now fighting Vlayd. His own son.

Keith didnt want to hurt you he pleaded in his head for you to stop, to go back to the Y/N he knew and loved.

But no, you was under Vlayds control, a feeling welled up inside him like never before but he couldnt seem to pin point what feeling. Anger, pain, sadness? Or was it all of them combined?

A stabbing pain went to the back of him neck a bloch of just pain, not knowing what it was his hand went to the back of his neck as he winced, using his other hand to hold his sword and block your aimless attacks.

'Please Y/N... stop' he thought as he put both of his hands onto his sword and slashed it towards your way, trying to to deal as much damage as it normaly would.

To stop you so he could use the forever potion.

Your eyes twisted in between your pretty E/C and emerald green, trying to claw your way to gain control, a hissing sound in the vack of your head and a whimper.

It was completely like two people where using your body,  it having thoughts and feelings, you could hear and feel them all.

A cold shiver fell down your spine as you gained control your hands letting go of your bayard.

Only not noticing what you, it had done, your hand went to your mouth as it clawed at the back of your head, trying once again to gain control.

No, you wouldn't let it, not now, not ever again.

Dantw dodged a spell, flying iver to keiths well, a worried look on his face, grabbing the potion and frowing it over you.

The clawing stopped a wimoer going to the far back of your head, finally leaving you alone.

Your eyes were back to normal there E/C dull, no emotion shown in them as you clenched your fists, your wings grew bigger a light F/C on the edges of each feather.

You tuned to Vlayd a death glare pointing at him in every way, a shiver fell down his spine at the dark, eerie aura surrounding you.

A wave of some sort twisted around your fists, that wave turning into a bright silver glow surrounding the room.

"You took something from me, now its time I repay the gift" you spoke, your voice high and mighty sending a shiver down Vlayd and Dantes spine.

Vlayd shiveres in fear, his legs falling numb as his wings held him up and his eyes glass like, his breathing became hard, like he couldn't breath.

Dante on the other hand had bandaged Keith up and a proud smile came onto his face, in his hand a green potion.

He only now just realised that your were no princess but a queen.

Your mother the queen had died but her sole lived on in you, waiting until you needed her most.

A gentil humming in tge back of your head reminded you of your mother, how she woukd gently hum a melody while getting you to sleep.

It eased your mind so you coukd think straigh and not out of anger, yoyr voice rose into a voice of a queen, determined and strong.

You had managed to say a spell, like you knew ut by heart hut really you had no idea how you done it.

The silver waves circled there way around Vlayds wings, his charcoal wings fading away, his eyes wide and followed where you walked.

You leanes over and out keiths shoulder over your neck and pulled him up getting into Silver with Dantw following behind you.

You looked Vlayd straight in the eyes and glared as his charcoal wings disappeared a couple of his feathers fell down onto the floor.

"Come near or touch anyone i care about and you'll lose more than your wings. Vlayd"  you said venon dripping into every word.

Silver started flying in her own towards the castle, your eyes grew wide at the sudden movement and grabbed onto your seat.

'Glad to have you back, Y/N' the angelic voice rang though your head as you gently smiled.

You wanst woried about keith, you some how knew he would survive and he would be ok physically.

As you landed in the castle, Silvers mouth opened quickly as your eings sprouted from your back again, the F/C feather endings still there, not that it worried you or anything.

You quickly flew keith to the healing pod room, quickly you and dante was able to put him into the pod, a shiver fell down your spine after you sighed in relief.

"Y/N! Dante! Whats going on here!" Shiro shouted as he stared at the both of you with no trust in his eyes.

"I knew i shouldn't of trusted you two!" He yelled, you pinched yourself, no this wasnt a nightmare, you easnt going to wake up with keiths arm around your waist. No, this was the real thing.

"Forgods sake Shiro! You need to learn to trust us!" Dante yelled, it was like they had, had this combination before and Dante was getting bored of the same old thing.

"Vlayd took Y/N, keith and I went to save her, Keith got hurt during the fight, we brought him back here! " Dante said, like he was speaking to a child.

Thats when Shiro snapped "how do i not know you were working with him the whole time!?" Shiro yelled crossing his arms in anger.

You sighed, you didnt care anymore what Shiro or the others thought, the only people's opinions you cared about was Dantes, Keiths and Amaras.

You E/C eyes went dull, your eyes going hazy, no emotion shown in your eyes.

"Shiro" you said, your voice sounded dead, dangerous "I couldn't  care what you think, you want to beat the Garla, then we need all six lions to do so, if you havent noticed I am the sixth lion" you said your voice not even showing emotion.

"You need me and everyone else to beat the garla, Shiro learn who your speaking to" you sighed, crossing your arms over your chest.

"I'm not some no ranking human, I am the queen of Draconia, dont forget that" you said walking out the room, you would soon return  when Shiro left.

Dante tagges along behind you, glaring Shiro on the way out, he put a hand on your shoulder, turnibg you around to face him.

"Your a splitting image of your mother Y/N, strong, fearless and doesnt take anything from anyone" Dante sighed before speaking again.

"What I'm trying to say is im proud of you, im proud to think if you as a daughter"

Chaoter 25 done! Cant belive we are at chapter 25 already!
I cant seem to keeo up with the amout of reads im getting, gosh does it surpise me when i waje up in the morning.

Sorry there wasnt much of a fight scene, but i have something in mind so please dont kill me yet otherwise you wont get it 😋

Also i am I'll and still have to go to school so i might end updating less, sorry!

Anything you would like to happen soon or even next?

If you liked the chapter vote and comment ~ beth <3