chapter two

Edited

Chapter two- the silver lion

"Princess!" They all shouted, you flinched not used to the loud sound and nodded. You are a princess or well was a princess.

Lance walked over to you and put his arm around your shoulder, "i have two princesses falling for my charm, this must be a dream" he said winking at me and Allura.

Your wings twitched in irritation again, he touched the feathers on your wings "wow Y/N ...your wings are really soft" he noted, they twitched in irritation again before your left-wing sprung out and hit lance, sending him across the room.

you sighed, everyone looking at you wide-eyed except for Coran and Allura as they chuckled. Then Allura spoke "Well its nice to meet another princess, but why was you on the Garla's ship?"she asked worriedly.

Lance was already standing with the other paladins, rubbing his head and wincing.

You laughed "the Draconia don't like their wings being touched, sorry lance, it's just a reaction that happens" you said laughing and apologizing to lance.

"Well to answer your question... I've been stuck in that Garla ship for about five years. A nightmare trust me" you said sitting in one of the dinning table  chairs.

you got cut of by Shiro when you was about to continue "I was stuck with the Garla's for a couple of months, I don't even remember half of what happened but the nightmares from what i do remember...I cant imagine what you went through" he said, you was a little shocked but didn't show it, you never thought a mare human would be caught by the Garla.

You carried on with your story "As I was saying I have been stuck with the Garla for about five years. My planet got destroyed with everyone I knew, the only reason I lived is because my brother put me in a ship and sent it of. My ship got caught by the Garla and since then I've been their practice play toy, hence why you probably found me close to death" you said by now everyone was looking at you pitifully, which sort of annoyed you, you didn't need anyones pity.

"I know how you feel.. I lost my family and planet by the Garla" Anura said smiling at you sadly, you smiled back sadly yourself as flashbacks of your family popped into your head.

you just want to get revenge on the Garla, Zarkon and everyone who destroyed your planet.

Suddenly the alarm went of, "whats going on?" You asked as everyone left, running out of the room. You followed everyone, setting your wings out  flying full speed around the castle following them to a room that looked like a control room. You set yourself down onto the floor gently, not making a sound.

"What's happening?" You asked again walking over to Allura who was looking down at the control pad.

"We are under attack, everyone to your lions!" she shouted as the boys and Pidge, you were pretty sure Pidge was a girl, ran out the room.

"Lions?" You asked wondering what the hell Allura was talking about.

"princess what do you mean lions?" You  asked as she turned to you  and looked towards Coran who was sitting behind you.

"Coran, keep an eye on the paladins, shout for me if im needed" Allura said to Coran who jumped up from his seat and shouted eye, eye captain.

She then looked towards you and sighed "how fast can you fly? Can you carry people? because the thing I need to show you is at the other side of the castle" she said you nodded and replayed

"fast, yes, lets go..tell me where to go" you picked Allura up as she told you to go left and right. You  went at a quick speed only talking a couple of ticks.

You stopped at a huge door, that was locked Allura placed her hand onto a pad that unlocked it and walked in. You gasped, there stood a huge silver lion.

"This is the silver lion, Voltron can be formed with only five Lions but is much stronger with all six. The silver lion is the heart of Voltron . The silver lions paladin  is strong, caring, puts her team before herself and has a good bond with everyone" she said walking over to a box, lifting the lid up.

"the silver lion is fast like red, caring like yellow and is very hard to have a bond with, you must have patience with her or you will fail" she spoke again.

You looked up at the silver lion. Put your team first before yourself, you would do that anyway if that means you wouldn't lose anyone else you cared about.
"This is your Bayard, it turns into a different weapon for every person, your set of armor is over there" she said pointing to a standing up case that had silver armor in, like the others.

You  walked over to the armor, getting it out of the case and walked into another room putting it on, you noticed as you picked it up, holes for your wings were made. You smiled at least you wouldn't have to keep them locked away.

You walked out and picked up they Bayard as it turned into two swords, sort of like Keith's but silver, duel wielding.

"Allura! The paladins can't form Voltron !" Coran shouted running into the closed-door.

"They cant form Voltron without me now, can they?" you noted as Allura nodded, you hurried over to the silver lion.

You put your hand onto the silver barrier and the lions eyes glowed gold, you smiled up at her , silver had pretty gold eyes "hello, silver im your paladin, should we go and help our new friends now?" you spoke to it as the barrier crumbled little by little. After talking to silver more the barrier fell and the silver lion let out a loud roar.

Her mouth dropping open and you jumped in putting your helmet to hear everyone yelling and shouting.

You flew out of the castle somehow and was flying over to the others.

"God damn it! Why can't we form Voltron !" you hear who you think was Keith yell.

"Palidins...do you trust Y/N yet? If not then learn to quickly" Allura shouted as you giggled into your helmet.

'go forward and get that ship' you heard someone say I'm your lion' it said again. You gasped "does the lion usually speak to you?" I asked the others as you flew up to them. They all shouted random things like 'what' and 'there's six?', "yes there's six Allura will explain later." You said getting to the point.

'Trust your team' your lion spoke you sighed and spoke back "I do trust them... lance is a bit annoying though" you said, then the lions roared and formed Voltron .

"Finally, who was you talking to?" Keith sighed you looked at him on the screen that showed everyone. "My lion... does your not speak to you? But hey lets talk about this another time and tell this ship goodbye" you said, looking down at controls.

There was this screen that showed Voltron  is 2D and had like health bars on the side, another which looked like energy levels and a screen that was blank.

"Hey Keith, we could use your sword about now" Shiro said and you heard Keith mutter an ok, then the blank screen showed a red sword  the right hand of Voltron.

"Oh so that's what that screen shows... ha Keith's on my right, who's on my left" you said, you heard a little me be muttered, ah, so Pidge.

You then looked at my controls and looked at the power settings and put more power onto the arms, as we flew over to the Garla ships and cut them in half.

We then disbanded into our little lions again and flew over to the castle, landed and jumped out, everyone ran into the castle and bundled a bunch of questions onto Allura.

You sighed and carefully flew to where the others where, the flapping of your wings only being heard.

A/N Chapter two done, I actually liked this chapter whoo onto writing chapter three..