chapter 11

You landed your lion back at the castle, everytime you and keith are alsone together tou seem to do something stupid.

Jumping out of ypur lion and running towards your room, you heard your name being called out from behind you, fast footsteps getting closer and a hand suddenly on your wrist, spinning you around towards him.

His face was flushed, you didnt notice how fast you was running and ran straight past your room, you mentaly face palmed. You also didnt know if he was flushed becaise fo the running ot the kiss on the cheek.

"Y/N why are you running from me?" Keith aksed, worried he had mabye done something wrong, you bit your bottom lip trying to think of a excuse to why you were running.

So here im giving you two options to choose from A or B, just go to the bold wording of your choice.

The first things that came to your head were.

A - Tell a excuse

Or

B- Tell the truth

Choice A

"Sorry Keith... its just i..er" you said trying to think of a idea "really needed a toilet!" You exclaimed and then blushed in embarrassment, akwardly chuckling. "You know, we had been on patrol for a while, then the lion i never really got to go" you laughed.

Now that you mentioned it, you actually needed one and started to shuffle around.

He let go and akwardly rubbed the back on his neck and mumbled "go then, I do need to speak to you though, so meet me in the training room? Please?" He asked, you nodded, your wings sprouting from your back and flying away as quickly as possible to your room, sighing in relief when you shut the door behind you.

Choice  B

You looked down at your hands and played with your thumbs, "i was embarrassed" you mumbled, blushing, thinking you should of just went with the last idea.

Keith hand lossend around your wrist a little, as he looked at you Weirdly, you kept glancning at you bedroom door.

Its not that far i could make it you thought, shuffling a little.

"Why was you embarrassed?" He asked, you felt like slaming your head agaisnt a wall could  seriously be that dumb?

You blushed, looking down at your shoes "becasue i kissed your cheek" you mumbled, keith was about to say something whrn you interrupted him "Can you please, please, please Let go I really need a toilet!" You exclaimed, now slightly hopping on the spot.

"Only if you meet me in thetraining room later" he said, you nodded as he quiclly let go your wings flying open and flying quickly to your room and bathroom.

Keith watches you as you went and couldnt help but burst our laughing.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-..-.-.-..-.-.-.-.-..--.-.-..-.-.-.-..-..-.-.-

Now it was later on during the day, some of the others had asked you, how you knew if it was day or night. You can sort of guess who, Lance and Hunk, mainly Lance.

You had just shrugged your shoulders and said it was just a feeling, you guess its just becasue you had lived in space and they hadn't, so it woulf probably take them all a while to figure it out.

"Y/N!  Y/N! save me!" You heard lance shout, running up to you and pulling you into a hug, you lost a bit of balance from the fast impact of him hugging you.

"What happend?" You asked, your wings were alreafy out, so it wouldnt be that hard to get away.

"I think Shiros out to kill me" he wined like a little child, you snikered ruffling his hair, "why would  shiro be out to kill you?" You asked trying to hold in your laugher.