chapter 22

For this chaoter and also the next DragonOtaku64 gave me these ideas, go cheak em out if you have the time.

Keith stood up quickly the chair scraping agaisnt the floor as it tipped over, you thought keiths clare was stong last time this time it looked like he wanted to shoot him, Keith's hand clenched into fists.

"Love her!? Are you crazy!? You put her thtough hell!" He yelled, pointing a finger at him. Vlayd smirked and shrugged his shoukder, "I have a weird way of showing it" he smiked.

You had enough, you didnt want to hear any of this, not at all, getting uo from your seat quietly and walked out towarsa your and Keith's room.

Keith was standibg there fuming, a glare pointed at him, Dante was still sitting there waces of anger rolling of him.

"You may love Y/N, but what can you do to protect her?" Vlayd asked a smirk pkaying in his lips, Keith went speachless, he didnt expect a question like that.

"Your a mare human! What can you do to protect her? Nothing!" Vlayd taunted, glaring back at Keith.

"You only have your Bayard thats all, im a Draconia, i can control people, use magic make spells and potions" Vlayd yelled, Keith was taken back, this was all random.

He suddenly started laughing "i could make Y/N fall in love ne in a matter of seconds" he said, thats when Keith broke, he lost it.

He went up to Vlayd, the metal bars stopping him from doing something stupid, "Dont you dare! Leave Y/N alone!" Keith yelled.

"Make me" Vlayd whispered before he sat down on the bench again, not answering any questions he wask asked.

Keith sighed in frustation, walking out the room and slaming the door shut.

Dante sat thers for about 10 minutes a sugh escaping his lips "Vlayd.... as your father im disappointed..." Dante sighed, getting up from his chair, walking to the door and putting his hand on the door handle.

"So was mum" vlayd mumbled before Dante walked out the room.

Vlayd looked exactly like his mother.

---------------------

Keith walked into his room and noticed you was asleep on the bed, your H/C hair all over your face.

He sat on the edge of the bed and  removing some of the hair from your face, putting it behind you ear and leaned dowb to kiss your cheek.

Thats when your eyes fluttered open, but something was diffrent, your eyes where bright emerald green (if your eyes are green just make them electric blue or a light green)

Keith shot back, his eyes wide "Y-Y/N! Whats going on?" Keith stuttered, taking a step back.

You didnt reply and got up from the bed, walked out thr door and stopped in the kiddle of tge hallway, keith followed you in the shadows.

You heard a blast from the cell rooms and a set of footsteps came your way but the foorsteps stoped and a sound of flapping came.

Flying in was Vlayd, his charcoal  like wings flying in and picking up you bridal style, kissing you on the forehead a smile on his face for once.

Then a smirk formed on his lips and looked straight at keith "goodbye Keith!" He shouted, flying out the room a giggle escaping your lips.

---------------------

Vlayd smiled, he finally had the thing he wanted, Y/N.

"Its just me and you now" he mumbled into your ear.

-------------------------------------------------
Keith stood there sad, angry and most of all betrayed.

He felt betrayed but knew that wasnt you, he was controling you, but that wouldnt explain in the eye colour change.

That never happend to Shiro, his eyes never changed, his personality did.

Sorry for the short chapter, hope you liked it though.

Did it surprise you a little?
What would you like to happen next or soon?

Bare in mind that Dante is in his kid forties and Vlayd is around 25.

If you liked the chapter vote and comment ~ Beth <3