chapter four

Chapter four - ?

A/N -  hello sorry for updating so early in the morning.... sorry, all i wanted to say that at the end there is a bit if a bad word. Just saying just in case.

You was laying in your bed, eyes closed. You sighed no matter what you do you do, you couldn't get to sleep, it didnt matter if you twist or turn, if your comfortable or not, you just couldn't get to sleep.

Your room was dark, you couldn't see anything, you didn't know if it was day or night.
You layed their for hours on end, thinking of alm the things the Garla had done to you. The dark had never been your friend.

The galra cells were always dark when they tortured you, the garla was the reason you wers so scared of the dark, so scared of the mosters stuck in yohr head.

You kept your eyes shut, your mind clear, you didnt wasnt you eyes or mind to play triks on you. You were safe and thats how you were hoping to keep it.

You finally got bored, sitting up from your bed, swinging your legs ober the edge.  You decided to get ready, putting on yohr palidin armor and finding a new way to keep your bayard on you.

Your put your long H/C hair holding it up in a pony tail with your hands. A idea popped into your head, like a light bolb.

You grabbed you balard but didnt turn it into your two silver swords. You used you bayard as a hair band, stribging your hair through the free space.

You walked out your room and sighed, your stomach rumbled so you desided to go to the kitchen  grab something to eat. Grabing your favourite food.

You sat down at the table and slowly ate your food, becasue yoh havent eaten much over the fast five years, your appetite isnt as big as it used to.

You heard foot stepts wallinh around the castle, then alarms going of, you gulped down the last of your food, standing up so quickly that your chair fell to the floor.

You heard allura through the casle "quickly palidins! The garla has attacked!" She yelled, you legged it as fast as you could to the control centre.

You were runnung in the door opening as shiro ran up behind me also running into the room, standing next to me.

All the others walked in, lance included surprisingly. You and shiro were the only ones wearing you palidin armor and weapons.

While keith only had his bayard and the others only in their pyjamas.

"Oh, please one in a while be ready, Y/N and shiro are the only ones ready, keith has his bayard and everyone else is half asleep! Y/N where is your Bayard?" Allura said, asling you a question after.

Everyone looked at you, as you pointed to your bayard that was now your hair band. Everyone looked at you weirdly exept Shiro who looked at you surprised, you raised a brow "what?" You asked, crossing you arms.

"Im impressed you were able to find a way to hide your bayard" Shrio said, nodding his head  impressed. The others then also looked at you impressed.

You sighed and then grumbled, un crossing you arms "stop staring at me" you said irritated, you hated when people stared at you, you thought they should just keep their eyes to themselves.

"Well if you havent noticed this was a drill, we were testing the alarms once again, as we lost power last night" corran said, "thats why it was so dark huh" you said walking out.

You walked around until you found the training room that allura showed you yesturday.

The traning room reminded you of your home, it looked like how your traning room at home looked like, you realsied you would never be able to gp back, it was destroyed, so you guess the traning room was the only thinh that could remind you kf home.

your wings sprouted from your back. (Im sorry i forgot wahta they actually say to get the bots...) "level 3 bots please" you  calmly, your wings becoming like a weapon, the edges of your wings turning hard, metal like.

Three bots droped down, one with a gun and two with swords. The two with swords came running towards you, you grabbed your bayard from your hair, your hair falling down your back.

A silver sword was in each hand, blocking the bots attack,  you pushed foward sending them tumbling back, using your left  to stab a hole into one. Leaving only two left.

The bots started to shoot at you, you dodged, not yet using your wings, you didnt need to, not yet.

The bot shot at you again, making you dodge again, but only to dodge and land next to the othe bot, who swung the sword at you, you ducked down from the attack and used one of your swords to slash it.

You then turned to the only bot left, it again shooting at you, this time you didnt dodge or use your sword, your right wing turned to fall metal like and curved around to cover your front.

The wing was heavy, you wanst used to having your wings like this again, after all you couldnt dhow the galra your species secrets.

Your wings reterned back to normal, you sprinting foward towards the bot, cutting it straight in half, a smooth clean cut.

"Level complete" a robotic voice said, you sighed, that was easier than you though, but you didnt want to go onto a hugher level, not yet, first you needed more muslce and put some more weight on.

Clapling was heard from the door way, there stood the palidins, corran and princess allura.

"Im impressed, youve been stuck with the garla for five years, and you can fight better than these guys, they cant even get past level 2" allura said impressed.

You smiled "thanks? I guess, i had this type of traning room at my home, so it wasnt that hard to get used to" you said, sighing and sitting down, you didnt get any sleep so you were extremely tired.

"Yes, yes, i remember your parents, they were good friends with the king and queen" corran spoke up, you turned towards him, intrested.

"And if im correct, you and allura used play with eachother as children, you two were pretty close, but after all you were closer with me" he said actung proud of himself.

You was surprised, it looked like you did have others from your past, even if you didnt remember it very clearly.

You chuckled " i belive the first part, but the last im not so sure"

"Oh but you did!" Corran said, dragging you away telling you stories. You grumbled, knowing this will be the death of you.

You mouthed a 'help me' to the others, who stood their 'innocently' whistling like they didn't  what was happening.

"You bastards!"

I would like to say that I have two new other stories out, one Keith x reader again and the other a Keith x reader x lance.
Sorry not sorry.

How did you like the chapter?

Sorry fighting scenes arent my best thing to write I tried.

Have you liked season three?
I sure have, my poor little shiro.

And last off.

If you liked the chapter vote and comment.

Beth~