chapter 9

Heres a bad drawing of the one and only Keith ~Beth

The alarm was sounded, you were sitting on your bed thinking so the loud soundmade you automatically jump up from your bed and leg it out your room to the control room.

You ran in, the others were just in normal clothes, pyjamas to be exact. Now that you thought shout it you had been wokrn up early by a nightmare and just got ready.

"Finally, thank you Y/N for being ready. This isnt a practice so Y/N go to your lion and try to hold them off." Allura said, looking at you with approval. You nodded running out the room and to your lion.

Before you left you had heard Allura and Corran shouting at the others.

You chuckled, silver opening her mouth as you jumped in. "Lets go silver!" You exclaimed flying out. You didnt look  to see how many ships there were so you was surpised when.there was two huge battle ships instead of only one.

You grumbled flying around dodging the powered bulets that came from the smaller ships. Your lion shook as it suddely got hit and your speed fell, your heart rate picked up, beating againt your rib cage. You needed the other, there was too many.

No matter how many small ships you took down the same amount would just come up again.

"You doing alright? The others will be out soon" Allura asked as a holographic blue screen of her showed up, you nodded "Doing ok, i guess  but theres so many, no matter how many i take down there just come back doubled" you said, worry in your voice.

Shooting at the other ships while zooming around trying to dodge there shots, suddenly two other blue holographic screens came up to show Keith and Pidge.

"Sorry for the wait Y/N, how you been holding off" Keith asked, he sounded worried, you nodded your head "Ok, i guess but theres so many that i havent been able to keep count on how many there really is. If i take three or four down others just come foward" You mumbled annoyed.

Keith nodded his head flying towards you shooting the onces that had surounded you in a circle without you realizing.

Again more blue holographic screens showed up showing the rest "Sorry about that, good job Y/N for holding them off on your own" Shiro compliments, smiling to what you assumed was your holographoc screen.

"Yeah well the quicker we take these down, the quicker i can rest" you said trying to speed things up, keith looked at you Weirdly and you seemed to catch into your mistake "Again" you said continuing what you had said last time.

Keith still seemed to look at your holographic screen weirdly, you sighed speeding your lion up, to go infront of keith who was distracted and shot the ships that surrounded him.

"Is it just me? But when they circle around us they dont shoot?" You said to the others, Pidge nodded "observive arent you Y/N, i noticed also" She said, i chuckled your youngest sister had once.called you observeive when you had notice a guard acting wierd, soon layer to find out he actualy wasnt a guard.

"Yeah, i guess i am, But hey! Keith! Snap out of it" you shouted, he had got circled again, you sighed having to shoot them down once again.

"K-e-i-t-h!" You shouted dragging his name out. He shook his head and looked at the holographic screens "huh? What?" He asked you sighed and face palmed a smaking noise heard.

The others chuckled at your silly behaviour. "Right, enough messing around. Time to form Volron!" Shiro said shouting the end.

Your lion let out a roar 'finally" you head a voice in yoir head, you chuckled and Lance laughed " seems Y/N's lion agrees" Lance laughed, you rolled.your eyes but smiled.