chapter 17

Warning - I guess this could trigger some people, so here's a warning if you dont like the fact that someone's sadistic and completely crazy please just wait until the next chapter or scroll through to see if there's any more bold writing.

Pidge was running through the Garla ship, Shiro had gone missing leaving her on her own, to fight of the Garla she ran into alone.

Not only had he gone missing but she noticed that Shiro had been acting out of it, like it wasn't him.

Not only that the rest of the Palidins had been hearing about this guy from Keith and Y/N, not telling us his name only calling the guy Him.

It made Pidge feel off, Y/N had found her sister and gaurd, and she was still searching for her brother.

She saw Shiro turn a corner in the Garla ship abd sprinted after Him, deciding to keep her mouth shut.

Following him into a room with three other people in, Y/N, Keith and this guy with raven hair and red dangerous eyes.

Keith's eyes widened when the Shiro came walking into the room with a smirk on his face, he knew Shiro was angry but never thought he would switch sides.

He then saw Pidge come sprinting in, panting a little at how fast she was running trying to keep up with Shiros long strides.

Her face full of confusion and looked at Keith who had a worried look on his face.

Vlayd giggled and started bouncing, still keeping you in his grasp, "look Y/N, more friends of yourd have come to visit" he chuckled.

Pidge's eyes widened in shock and fear her eyes looking down, it's not like she could do anything in a time like this.

Keith took a step closer and Vlayd tched, using his other hand to wave his finger around in a no way, side to side, pushing the knife closer to your throat.

"No, no...Keith, I wouldn't do that, little Y/N might get hurt" he in a way teased "now I wouldn't move any closer, wouldnt want to have to watch your lover bored out to death... now would we" he threatened.

He waved his hand towards Shiro "Shiro, tie Keith up, make sure he can't move" Vlayd Demanded, Pidge's eyes widened, now realising how serious this was and couldn't just stand around and watch.

Shiro started slowly walking towards Keith, Keith didn't dare to move, his feet rooted to the spot in fear, his legs stared buckling under him. He did he think that his strong, demanding but kind leader would come to this.

Pidge grabbed her Bayard and ran towards Shiro quickly electrifying him until he fell unconscious, feeling bad she looked away and towards Keith who looked at her thankfully.

Pidge walked his way and stood next to Him, eyeing the man who was holding you captive, "who's the douche?" She asked, even through the fact that you were scared senseless you were still able to snort and sort of chuckle.

"Pidge... this is Him, Vlayd" Keith answered, keeping his eyes on you and you only.

Pidge owwed a small gasp leaving her lips, glaring at the young man infront of her.

"Let her go Vlayd" Keith said venom dripping through every word, Vlayd laughed pressing tge knife even closer to your throat cutting a thin line a droplets of blood dripping down your throat.

Keith clenched his hands into fists in anger, his nails ripping into his palms and droplets of blood dripping from his hands and onto the purple flooring.

Red keith x Reader ✔On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara