chapter 18

"Hey Kei..." Lance said walking into healing pod room, stopping what he was about to say when he saw that Keith was leaning against  your heling pod, his eyes shut, arms crossed over and a steady breathing.

Keith had fallen asleep.

Lance chuckled quietly noticing how bad he looked at the moment, it hasd been a full day since you ha been in the healing pod and he hasn't left from his spot, still covered in your blood.

Lance being stupid didn't realize or know why he had been so caring towards you, i guess you could say it annoyed him at how close the two of you were.

Here stands a beautiful human being, a great personality and you hang out with the Emo.

Lance thought, boosting his own ego aswell as throwing a little shade.

Lance walked over towards Keith and bent down to poke him.

Lance suddenly went tumbling to the floor, weight laying in his arms, looking down he saw that you jad fallen out your healing pod and was fully awake.

Lance smirked "looks like you've finally fallen for me" lance flirted a flirtatious smirk on his face.

You cringed at his terrible excuse for flirting and put your hand to your throbbing head, even though you had been in the healing pod you head was randomly throbing giving you a terrible headaches.

"Lance let go of me" you mumbled  trying to push away from him, only to grumbled when his arm wraps around your waist.

Lance gasped "I would never! The princess is in need" he grinned, both of his arms wrapped around your waist and both of you sitting up.

You cured out in frustation and even though you had a throbing headache you shouted.

"Lance, let me go!" You shouted, emediantly regretting it a second later as your headache throbbed even more.

Keith shot up from his sleeping position, running his eyes and his voice raspy "what the- Lance! Let go of Y/N!" He yelled his voice still a bit hoarse.

Lance laughed loudly letting you go as you got up quickly, your head banging, like you had just wome up from a hangover and all the shouting and loud laughing wasnt helping.

Keith automatically went over to you and held you as you wobbled as you got up, the room was spinning and wimpered from the pain.

" let's get you to a quiet room...because someone can't seem to keep there mouth shut" Keith growled out at Lance.

Lance growled, and glared up at Keith "how come you can hold Y/N But i can't, huh, your not that special" he said, getting up from the floor and storming out the room, somehow slaying thr door behind him, making a loud crashing sound.

Keith got you to his room, layer you down on the bed and got you a glass of water, "Here" he mumbled as he passed you the glass.

"Thanks" you mumbled, drinking your water then placing it in the side table, rolling your shoulders back, relaxing them.

I dont know how to explain it, like when or if you do gymnastics and have to do a warm up in P.E, hate that lesson.  Lol

"How's your shoulder?" He asked kneeling down next to the bed and leaning his head onto the bed, looking up at you.

"Much better" you answered, running your hand through his messy hair, you could smell the metallic like smell of blood on the both of you and cringed.

"We need to shower" you claimed, your headache had gone down a little and maybe a nice warm shower would help.

Keith grumbled and nodded in agreement also cringing at the smell and the way he looked.

You pushed yourslef of the bed, even though every cell in your body was saying otherwise.

You would have to remind yourself about the bed, having the change the covers and sheets.

"Well I'm going to go ask Allura if I can use her shower" you said quietly, walking out Keith's room and towards the control room, where Allura usually is.

Now that you thought about it, you and Allura wasnt wasn't exactly close and it would be nice to have some girl time, including Pidge of course.

As you walked towadds the room you could hear Allura speaking to someone, a males voice replied, not fire and but in fact Shiros.

Gathering up your cottage you walked into the room, the two of them looking at you, Allura with a smile on her face and Shiro a guilty look.

"Glad your aright and healed" Allura smiled clapping her hands together,  you nod and smile back.

Shiro looked at you with a guilty look on his face, frowning "Y/N... I'm so sorry.. it's like i had no control over my actions, I can't explain how sorry I am" Shiro apologized.

Weirdly enough, you sighed out in relif and smiled "its alright , I sort of had the idea that Vlayd was controlling you" you smiled, exepting his apologie.

You looked back towards Allura "Do you mind if i use your shower?" You asked, she looked at you confused and then smiled and nodded, understanding what you just asked.

You sighed in relief, you didnt want to have to waste time on trying to explain what a shower was.

You ended up walking towards Alluras room and quickly jumped into the shower.

Was going to say run...but who does that? Pfft

After getting out, you realised.you made a big mistake, you forgot to bring a change of clothes.

Sighing you ran out Alluras room and ran your way back to yours, a sigh escaped your lips when you sat down on your bed.

You had slamed the door sjut behind you and grabbed another dress that Allura had given you a while ago, never thought you would have to wear it.

Your door opened "hey Y/N, do you know...know" Lance stuttered, walking into your room a blush on hsi cheeks.

Your face flushed as you used the towl to hide your body, "God damn it! Ever heard of knocking" you yelled throwing the closest thing you could reach at lance, which was a hair brush.

A cough was heard behind him as he turned around and paled, keith had the most terrifying glare pointed at lance

Good morning :3

This makes no sense at all, i was tired while writing this.... mabye i will re-write this chapter.

Well im going to get ready for school, no point in me trying to get back to sleep now.

If you liked the chapter vote and comment~ Beth <3