chapter 24

Ideas given by @DragonOtaku64 and the_Space_emo, won't seem to let me actually tag you sorry.

your pov AYYYYYY

This may be confusing

It's like my body moving on its own like I have no control over my movements or words, I know I got control over my body when Vlayd was about to kiss me but I don't know how I did it.

You know that voice inside your head when you read, well it's like that, stuck in my own body and don't have a say in anything it does.

"Vlaydy!" I heard myself shout, walking around the ship searching for him, I mentally groaned, well its the only thing I could really do.

Then I heard the voice I hate so much "Coming, my love!" He yelled back as I heard flapping of wings and in seconds he was in front of me, his arms wrapped around my waist as my other self-giggled, He leaned over and kissed my cheek, I tried my hardest to try and take control but failed.

I know he used some kind of potion, But don't know which one exactly.

"Come, I need to show you something!" Vlayd exclaimed, his weird personality was there still but less visible, his smirks smaller and he has feelings, feelings, it's crazy!

Vlayd grabbed my hand, intertwining them, much to my inner dislike and started walking through the ship and stopping at a green door, with vines hanged around it.

it wasn't that hard to figure out that it would have plants in, like come on, if you're going to make something a surprise, don't make something so obvious,

Also, he's a flipping mage he would need all the plants in the flipping universe to make all the potions he needed.

But seriously I actually gasped, a number of beautiful plants in this room were crazy, Think of a colour and it was there.

Our planet was like a Tropical forest, so we had many pretty, Bright flowers, but the rarest was the Jade Vine.

(Don't ask I just searched up rare flowers)

The Jade vine plant is a member of the pea and bean family, the plant carries claw shaped flowers which grow from the hanging trusses; they can also read up to three meters in length. They may not have been the type of flower you would have in your house but they were extremely pretty to look at, With the colours vary between blue green to mint green.

(That's what I think anyway...)

I gasped out loud my hands going to my mouth, covering it in a shocked way, if I ever got out of here, I would need to grab some of their seeds, there would be no way in hell that I would leave without something like this, from home.

I looked at Vlayd, he had a proud smile on his face and I could bet that his ego is now ten times bigger than before. But now that I thought about it, the Jade Vines were hard to find and extremely rare, the royal family took care of them in the castle green house and if there were some out side in the open, there were rules not to pick them.

So he stole them?

I seemed to gain control over my body, just for a while, "You, you stole them" I stuttered, but my voice was serious, I was able to cross my arms and glare, but it was hard, my head was throbbing like crazy, like something was clawing at the back of my head.

Was Vlayd the reason why my head had been throbbing so often?

Vlayds hand clenched together, as I tried to stay in control., he smirked, which sent a shivering feeling down my spine.

"You sure do have some metal strength Y/N, not many people can come out of control from a forever potion for long or at all, and yes i stole it, is that such a surprise" He smirked, my eyes widened as I felt the throbbing ease down and found out I had zero control over my body again.

My hand grabbed Vlayds again, a smile now on his face, I now see what he actually wanted, my love, which he would never get from me without a potion, no way in hell, I love Keith.

It wasn't a surprise to me at all that he stole one of the flowers, but I somehow wasn't angry at him for that, I felt... happy, besides Dante and Amara, there was something else from home.

I still felt as I could control my body again, but it took mental strength, which, right now I don't have, I could use this to my advantage, if something were to happen I could take control of my body for a couple of minutes most.

"Y/N! come here, hold your hand out and shut your eyes" Vlayd Said pulling me towards a box that looked like it had seeds in, I shut my eyes and felt a bugger box placed into my hand.

"open" he continued, I opened my eyes and the first thing I saw was a Jade vine seed and many other colourful seeds in the box.

----------------------------------------------------------------881 words and not even half way though.

with Keith

Keith sighed out in relief, after failing about 10 times to make the God damn Forever potion he finally done it and was now ready to go and save you.

"Dante! I've done it! we should leave soon! Silver's also getting restless" Keith yelled, Keith had to make the potion in front of Silver, to calm her down when she would randomly jump up and crash her body against the wall, saying something along the lines of 'Y/N's in control.'

It still weirded him out that he could hear her speak in his head, Red was his lion and he couldn't hear Reds thoughts, he wondered if Silver was like possessed by a ghost or something, maybe the last paladin, but that just creeped him out even more.

Keith heard a flying sound of flapping wings and Dante come flying into the room at top speed, "Alright time to save the princess, she would kill me if she heard that" Dante yelled and mumbled the last bit and Keith chuckled, it was true you probably would.

Silver roared like she heard the whole thing, which she most likely did, her eyes glowing an extremely bright gold, brighter than usual, which again crept the life out of Keith.

Silvers mouth opened and showed the inside, all white as Keith jumped in, sitting in the control seat, that somehow felt much more comfortable than his. Dante flew in and stood behind the chair.

Silvers mouth shut and quickly flew out the castle at full speed, which matched reds weirdly, a matter of 10 minutes they reached a purple ship, and a dim glowing came from Silver.

A couple of smaller battle ships flew out and started shooting, Keith didn't even touch the controls and silver had taken them down, which still crept the hell out of Keith, yes the lion can go and find you and take you places but he never knew they could start fighting on their own. mind blown.

Silver crashed into the wall of the ship and Blasted through it, which was a big room with a queen sized bed in red, what angered Kieth was the fact that you and Vlayd were sleeping, in the same bed, with his arm wrapped around your waist.

The two of you had shot up from the loud sound of the wall breaking down, your eyes a brighter Green than before, Keith put his hand on the potion glass, which was in a small bag.

"Well, well this took longer than expected, Father, Keith," Vlayd said, getting into a fighting stance and then smirking and sat down. waving his hand towards you as your wings sprouted from your back and turning into a hard metal.

"Actually, Y/N, fight him," Vlayd told you, pointing towards Keith and throwing you your Bayard which turned into your two silver swords.

Haha Don't hate me, please... I'll try to get the next chapter out soon, just don't know when as I have school and I am I'll so, sorry if it comes out later than usual.

Did you like the chapter? if you did what did you like and why?

anything you would like to happen soon or even next?

if you liked the chapter vote and comment ~Beth <3