chapter 13

Dont know when i last updated but i think its been a while...
This idea was from another book inwas reading which i cannot remember the name to.
All i remember is its voltron x oc.

Feel free to point out any mistakes.

It had been a week since you had found Amara and Dante, you had spoke to Dante and Amara alot they had changed, alot.

Dante looked, not to offend him or anything, older, his hair had grown longer and sort of had a mullet like Keith, which Dante is hoping to soon get rid of.

Amara's hair had gotten longer, it used to be to her shoulders and is now down to her waist, she must have cut it on her own for it to only be that long.

She had gotten much taller and her wings also nearly touched the ground. Her personality didn't change much, still bubbly, a little protective but shes defentlynot weak, she had to start training at 10, even though Dantw didn'twant her to, becasue of how there was only two of them, while you had started training when you were 12.

But now enough abou that, lets get to you and Keith.

You and Keith were walling through the hallways, your hands intertwined when Lance came running up to the both of you with two posters in his had of wonder woman and superman, who the hell knows where he got them though.

"Which ones better?" Lance asked pushing the posters closer towards the two of you.

"Wonder woman" you said, keith had said super man and looked at you wide eyed, with a really look on his face.

Lance had got his answers and ran of back down the hallway.

"Wonder woman, really" he said sounding offended, both of his hands to his heart flabbergasted, you giggle a little at his over reaction.

You punch his playfullyon his shoulder "did, did you just... punch me?" He asked, playfully hitting your shoulder.

As the two of you were walking down the hallway, the twoof you were playfully hitting and punching eachother, laughing every now and then at the both of yours childish ways.

Halfway down the halway the caslte began to rock and everynow and then shake.

Keith grabbes onto your hand, intertwining his hand with yours, "are we under attack?" You asked, staring at Keith, soon after when Keith was about to answer to loud roars came from where the lions were sat in.

Keith quickly started running towards the room, dragging you along along with him.

When the two of you you got the room, the doors opening and walked in, the red and silver lion were Active, rocking on there feet.

"What the hell-" You said getting cut of by red pouncing at silver, swiping its paw towards silver, nearly hitting green.

The was a gentil sound of metal hitting metal, like they were play fighting, silver was jumping up and down, keeping her eyes locked onto red.

You let go of Keiths hand, started to walk towards Silver, Keith quickly wrapped his arms around your waist, pulling you towards his chest "are you crazy?" He grumbled.

You felt like nodding and saying 'yeah i am, but you love me anyway' but thought it wasnt the best of times to act like that.

"How else are we going to stop them?" You asked then called out to silver "Silver, stop! What are you doing?" You shouted, trying to move closer but Keiths arm wouldn't budge around from your waist.

Siver walked towards you, rocking on her feet as Keiths arms tightened around you.

'Playing' you heard a voice in you head say, lifting you hand up as she bent foward so you hand could reach her face, a purring sound came from her, shocking you and Keith.

"They were just playing..." you said you hand still on silver calming her down in a way.

Silver walked back towards her sitting area and un actived, her eyes stopled glowing and a silver Barrier up around her.

Keith sighed, letting his arms around your waist go and quickly grabbed onto you hand, dragging you over to Red.

Red leaned down, reds head now close to Keith's hand and started to purr, after a short while red walked over to there sitting area a red barrier around Red, and Reds eyes not glowing gold anymore.

"What the hell happend here!" Shiro shouted, makinh you and Keith flinch back, moving closer together.

Shiro was fuming.

Shorter chapter, but school hasnt started yet so i will ty to update more in the couple of days.

Went late school shopping yesterday it was super fun... dont mind my sarcasm.

Your and keith's relationship is getting closer, hes getting protective of you.

Been loving all the commets I have seen so far, brings a smile on my face.

What would you like yo happen next?

If you liked the chapter Vote and Comment ~ Beth <3