chapter 32

Just before the chapter starts I wanted to say thank you for 10k reads, that's amazzzzinng. Welp heres the chapter.

"Keith sto-" you shouted a hand went flying towards your cheek, a slapping noise echoing through the room, "p" you finished a shocked look on your face.

Your head snapped to the side, your mouth agape and your eyes wide.

You stared wide eyed at Keith who was let's say angry, his hands were clenched and his teeth gritted.

"Don't tell me to stop! Shiros gone, We need to find him!" He yelled storming out the room and towards the his lion.

You stood there, still shocked, angry, many emotions were flooding you.

Your wings sprouted out, still with the ends of each feather F/C and quickly flying to your room.

You ran towards your bathroom and looked in the mirror a red hand print on your face.

Tears welled up at the corners of your eyes, your cheek was stinging and so was your heart.

You decided to go to bed, even though it was early, you jumped into bed shoving the covers over your head and fell asleep.

____________________________________

Keith's pov.

"Damn it" I shouted, hitting my hand against the panel.

Shiro was gone, he beat Zarkon but he was gone, I had been searching around space in Red for a while, and nothing, no signs, nothing.

Shiro wasnt in his lion when I got over to Black he wasn't there, he was gone.

Someone I looked up to was gone, one of the few people i had opened up to was missing, gone, disappeared.

Flying back towards the castle i landed and made my way towards my room, opening the door I expected Y/N to be in bed.

But she wasn't, I just thought she wasn't going to bed yet, I slipped into bed and easily fell asleep.

_______________________________

I woke up panting, a nightmare of when Y/N was with Vlayd, going to wrap my arms around Y/N I realised she wasn't there and jumped up.

I exited my room and cheaked hers, opening her door quietly and noticing that her head was popping out from under the covers and her breathing shallow.

I walked over to her and stroked her cheek, noticing there was a red bright mark on her cheek I steped back, a guilty look in my face.

My heart tightened, I had done That, I had hit Y/N in my anger and never said anything, I stared down at the ground kicking my foot slightly.

Sighing I leaned down and kissed her red cheek, a small grunt escaping her lips, her H/C hair messy and around.

Quickly making my way out her room I returned to mine, sitting on my bed, not sleeping, just thinking. Letting every thought flood my brain.

Hey, how y'all doing?
Sorry for the short chapter again, but as it's soon coming tk the end I'm going to make the chapters shorter, just cause well i can.

So i will and have made another book 😂 ones a 7 deadly sins x reader and the other I haven't made yet but hoping its a Voltron one shots.

Just wanted to tell you!

I had a bit of trouble with this chapter, I have writers block and a major headache ugh.

If you liked the chapter vote and comment ~Beth <3