chapter 29

"K-keith!" You mumbledd under your breath so Seren couldn't hear you, your breath hitched and heart beat quickened.

He looked good, tired but good. The golden dress that hung around you, swinging gently with every step you took as you cascaded yourself down the stairs.

Quickly making your way down the stairs, Seren, who was standing next to you before you moved looked around quickly searching for you. His eyes darted to the golden dress that you wore and sighed in relief.

You twisted and turned around the many people in the croud and quickly flung your arms around Keith, pulling him into a hug.

Seren quickly made his way to you, it was like he ran around the whole castle hosnface was red and his breathing hard.

"Dont" he huffed "do that again" he hifded again, he seemed kore angry than tired, you chuckled a little, pulling away from Keith but intertwining your hands.

A ball room sound of music played  though the bull room, a small smile played on your lips.

You faced Keith who had a small smile on his face, confusion shown in his purple eyes.

"Dance with me and I'll explain" You murmered to him, grabbing his hand and pulling him towards the middle of the ball room, in between other couples that were dancing.

Your and Keith's footsteps fell into place as you danced around the room, Keith twirled you around, your dress flowing out as he fulled you close by your waist.

"Care to explain" he mumbled in your ear, leaning his head down. To him you looked beautiful, a light layer of make up in your face. Not that you needed it.

"Well..." you mumbled, looking over Keith. Wearing a nice dark red formal outfit.

The ball room music faded and another set of music played, you fulled apart and quickly made your way to what was now your room.

"Keith," you paused "Everyone heres Draconia, my father had made sure there was some of us left" you mumbled, sitting on your bed with you arms crossed.

You should of been down at the party, that was for you. But what was more important Keith or the party.

"I was so angry that Dante knew and didnt tell me-" you said, getting cut of by Keith who sat on your bed, the mattress dipping as he sat down and oulled you to his chest.

"Why did you leave?" He asked, his voice was pained. Was it just Shiro or was it more? Did you not love him anymore?

"I, I" you stuttered and took a deep breath. "I left becasue it was better for you" you Sighed, you didnt know what to do.

Keiths arms around you left, your body going cold as he lifted from the bed and stood infront of you ans you looked up at him.

"Better for me!" He yelled, pointing a finger at you, a tear rolling down his cheak.

"I cant sleep, for gods sake, I sometimes felt as if you had left me for Vlyad that i wasnt able to beat him." He mumbled looking down at his shoes.

"I wake up from nightmares of that night to you not there" he mumbled again.

You felt guilty, you hadnt even thought about how he would feel  and acted on how you thought he felt.

You had hurt him again.

"Im sorry" you whispered, quickly grabbung into his hands and pulling him towards you, you both sitting on the bed and his arms wrapped around your waist.

You put your hand through his hair, "come back with me" me mumbled, his head in the crook of your neck.

"I am" you mumbled in his ear, his head shot up and his lips landing on yours in a gentil kiss.

Sorry for the shorter chapter, i guess, am I?

Well im much better and have actually been able to update yaay!

Im sorry if this chapter is sucky I have a bit if writers block and no inspiration at the moment.

Did you like the chapter? If so what was your favourite part?

If you liked the chaoter vote and comment ~ Beth <3