Harry's Card: Year 2

Draco looked deadly calm, tucking away his wand in his robes and walking toward Amisty.

She just glared, a sharp, bitter cold glare that could send shivers down the spine of the bravest wizard.

But not Draco, he just met her gaze with a concerned expression.

"What are you doing out here?" He asked, kneeling down beside her.

She scooted away.

Maybe you're right. Maybe you are just a pathetic little Mudblood.

"What are you doing out here?" She countered, crossing her arms and wincing as her elbow brushed against the cut.

She had yet to forgive him for his cruel words, even if they were from weeks ago.

"You need to go to the hospital wing," He didn't answer her question.

She, after all, hadn't replied to his.

"And explain this to Madame Pomfrey? I don't think so," She shook her head stubbornly, turning away from him.

If he realized she was still furious with him, well more than usual, he didn't act like it.

"She doesn't ask questions, you know better than all of us that this can and will get infected," He argued, inching closer. "I'll take you up there myself if you don't do it on your own."

She glared up at him, the familiar spark of challenge reflected back at her in his silver eyes.

She didn't move.

She still needed to get that letter from Echo.

"So be it," He shrugged, wrapping his arms around her back and scooping up her legs.

Amisty was getting a severe sense of deja vu.

She let out a cry of pain, the gnash still dripping blood on the ground.

It was a bright scarlet, meaning it wasn't too deep. If it was the color of wine she would be in trouble.

Draco froze in his motions, his concern evident for a split second before disappearing behind his usual shielded expression.

"I'm fine, fine. Doesn't hurt at all, you don't have to take me to the hospital wing," She gritted out, screwing up her eyes to keep from wailing.

The pain was burning, sharp. Sending shocks up and down her body at the slightest move.

"Don't lie to me," Draco replied, his silver eyes boring into her green ones as he loosened his hold.

"I'm fine," She protested, her words losing all the little truth they held when he pressed lightly on her torso.

She yelped and slapped his hand away.

"Definitely not fine," He decided, shaking his head at her antics and setting out on the path.

Echo followed along, keeping just out of sight, but Amisty could hear the occasional rustling of her wings as she soared through the tree branches.

Amisty herself was quite gloomy, glaring off into the forest with no particular victim of her stare.

"Are you willing to explain why you were out here in the first place yet, or are you going to continue to scare every living thing off in this forest?" Draco asked sarcastically, breaking the silence that had fallen between the two.

"I'd rather continue scaring every living thing since my business is mine alone," She replied snarkily, lifting her chin as her pride got the better of her.