Let's Go!: Year 1

"You're mad!" Ron exclaimed, voicing what they were all thinking once the words left Harry's lips.

"You can't!" Hermione added desperately, "After what McGonagall and Snape have said? You'll be expelled!"

"Don't do this, Harry. You'll get in so much trouble," Amisty pleaded, placing her hand on his shoulder.

"SO WHAT?" He shouted, shoving her away. She looked at him with wide eyes, retreating to Hermione's side. "Don't you understand? If Snape gets hold of the Stone, Voldemort's coming back! Haven't you heard what it was like when he was trying to take over? There won't be any Hogwarts to get expelled from! He'll flatten it, or turn it into a school for the Dark Arts! Losing points doesn't matter anymore, can't you see? D'you think he'll leave you and your families alone if Gryffindor wins the House Cup? If I get caught before I can get to the Stone, well, I'll have to go back to the Dursleys and wait for Voldemort to find me there, it's only dying a bit later than I would have, because I'm never going over to the Dark Side. I'm going through that trapdoor tonight and nothing you two say is going to stop me! Voldemort killed my parents, remember?"

"You're right, Harry," Hermione replied softly. Amisty nodded slightly.

"I'll use the Invisibility Cloak. It's just lucky I got it back," He announced.

The three friends exchanged glances.

"But will it cover all four of us? Ron piped up, the glow of adventure igniting in his blue eyes.

"All -- all four of us?" Harry asked, confusion shadowing his face. Amisty smiled cheekily.

"Oh, come off it, you don't think we'd let you go alone?" She asked, her face flushed with excitement.

"Of course not. How do you think you'd get the Stone without us? I'd better go and look through my books, there might be something useful..." Hermione answered the question for him, already walking toward the girl's dormitory.

"But what if we get caught, you three will be expelled, too," Harry protested, though his words fell on deaf ears.

"Not if I can help it. Flitwick told me I got a hundred and twelve percent on his exam. They're not throwing me out after that," Hermione replied, a hint of pride in her grim voice.

Amisty grinned. Adventure was always fun.

-=+=-

They all sat quietly in the common room, nerves ary. Amisty and Hermione were pouring over the latter's notes.

"Do you think you could shift tonight? I don't think all of us could fit underneath the Cloak, but if you were as a wolf maybe..." Hermione whispered.

"I don't know how to, though," Amisty replied, her voice just as quiet.

"From what I've seen, I believe there's a way," She explained, getting to her feet and dragging Amisty along with her.

As they had their whispered conversation the common room had cleared.

"Better get the Cloak," Ron murmured to Harry, not noticing the girls get up.

The green-eyed boy nodded, sending a quizzical glance at them before heading up to the boy's dormitory.

Hermione pulled out her wand.

"What're you two doing?" Ron asked, now paying close attention to the two.

"You'll see," Hermione replied.

Amisty took a step away, bracing herself for what was coming next.

Magic? || Years 1-5On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara