The Leaky Cauldron: Year 1/Summer

Amisty, Harry, and Hagrid piled on the motorcycle -- Hagrid sitting in the main seat, with Amisty and Harry into the side car. Amisty was practically sitting on Harry's lap.

Let's just say it was far from comfortable.

"Diagon Alley, 'ere we come," Hagrid muttered softly, more to himself rather than them, before hitting a few buttons and the bike was in the air.

"'old on tight now, you 'ere me!" Hagrid roared above the whistling wind that twisted their hair into knots.

Amisty nodded, her green eyes wide with awe and terror.

The trio soared through the sky, above the well-lit houses.

"What happens if anyone spots us?" Amisty yelled, her hair whirling around her face in a storm of black.

Hagrid shrugged, "We don't get spotted" he replied.

Amisty shook her head, grinning widely.

Harry let out a loud 'whoop', staring down from the sidecar at the streets below. He glanced at Amisty happily, his hair as messy as ever.

"Having fun are you?" Amisty laughed, Harry nodded enthusiastically before turning back to look down again.

"We're 'ere," Hagrid bellowed, the bike racing to the ground at an alarming speed.

Amisty gasped as the ground grew closer, her mouth opening wide in a silent scream.

"WE'RE GOING TO CRASH!" She shrieked, gripping the side of the seat with her hands so tightly her fingers turned white.

Suddenly, the bike pulled up, and they landed with a soft thump.

Amisty's eyes were screwed up, and her breathing shallow.

"Am I dead, have I died?" she mumbled.

Hagrid and Harry exchanged a glance before Harry prodded her with his hand.

Her eyes shot open, widening when she saw Harry.

"Have you died too?"

Harry struggled to keep a straight face, shaking his head with a choked chuckle.

"No Amisty and neither are you," he patted her on the back reassuringly.

Hagrid burst out laughing, as Amisty looked around wildly, bewildered.

"Okay then, if we're not dead, where are we?" she mumbled, slowly getting to her feet.

"London o' course!" Hagrid beamed, "now come on, let's go get yer stuff fer school" Harry extended his hand for Amisty to hold, and together they followed Hagrid through the crowded street hand-in-hand.

As they walked past the shops, Amisty noticed people staring at Hagrid with wide eyes and then skirting out of his way as he strode past.

"Still got yer letter, Harry?" Hagrid asked, paying no heed to the staring pedestrians.

Harry slipped the parchment out of his pocket, holding it up for Hagrid to see.

"Good," Hagrid nodded, "There's a list of everything yeh need."

Harry unfolded the parchment, and read it over carefully, Amisty hovering over his shoulder.

"We can buy all this here?" Amisty asked, her eyes as big as teacups.

"If yeh know where to look," Hagrid replied.

Amisty stared around in wonder, London was amazing.