SINFUL - 56

When Prince finally arose from a well-deserved nap, he wasn't all that satisfied as he could feel a distinct stiffness at the back of his neck. He glanced at the array of cheap pillows, fluffy cushions and the floral bedding he'd been sleeping on and was thankful that he, Guvna and Presi would be heading back to London soon. Prince yawned as he sat up on the bed, dragging his large hands down the sides of his face. He then glanced over at his iPhone which was sitting beside a small cream lamp on the desk next to the double bed. He peered at all the missed calls he had, taking note of the one from his mother and two which were from Morgan. Prince could see from his phone that it was almost midnight so he wouldn't bother to call his mother back at this hour. His eyes rapidly scanned the desk for his other phone before he realised it was in either Guvna or Presi's possession. He unlocked his phone and began to reply to a few messages when he caught a glimpse of someone walking into the room from the corner of his eyes. Prince suddenly became alert as his eyes feasted on Malorie who was scantily clad in a racy black lace bra and matching thong set.

Malorie, Rita, Paige and Esi were all flat mates who attended the University of Birmingham, and the boys happened to be in Birmingham for a short time for business purposes. Esi was a girl who Guvna was currently seeing, although he had a girlfriend back in London which she had no idea about. Guvna was known to be the decent one out of the three; but it seemed like they were all reversing roles and he was becoming the savage whilst the other two were trying to shake off their old, bad habits. It just made sense for the boys to stay at her house while they were there so Esi and Guvna slept in one room, Shaydun slept on the sofa in the communal space and Malorie had kindly given her bed to Prince while she shared with Paige. She had secretly been hoping he would insist that they share her bed together but to her disappointment, he hadn't.

"Oh my gosh, shit." Malorie hissed then froze when she realised that Prince's eyes were now fixed on her. "I thought you were still asleep." She managed to mutter, Prince just watched her in amusement because he was certain she had clearly seen him sitting up, actively on his phone. "Sorry, I just wanted to get something to wear." Her skin which was a fawn complexion with a reddish undertone had a slight sheen to it, making it obvious that she had just moisturised. Malorie's Cambodian hair extensions were an auburn shade and reached just above her bra fastening at the back, styled in a long blunt cut. Prince ogled her openly as it dawned on him that her figure looked a lot different without clothes on. When he would see her going to and from University, Malorie appeared to have a slim stature that didn't really make one stop and stare twice. But Prince felt differently now that he was viewing her in just her underwear. She was slim but very shapely, her breasts were firm and round and her bum cheeks were full, juicy and more than a handful. He liked how toned her mid-section and back were and how high her bum sat, he quickly came to the conclusion that she was sexy.

"No worries, it's your room. I'm going to the kitchen in a sec anyway so you can get ready in here if you want."

"Oh thank you, are you guys still rolling then?"

"Nah, I can't be asked man."

"I thought you guys were coming out with us tonight, you know so we can show you how we party in Birms!" Prince could clearly see the way in which Malorie was watching him but he was really trying to learn from his reckless mistakes. He was tempted by her but he didn't want to undo all his hard work of grovelling to Morgan. Plus Prince liked to think that he was gaining wisdom as he got older and intended not to keep doing the same old useless and pointless things. Indeed Malorie was giving him the opportunity and the motive to do what he knew he had no business doing, but he knew he had to fight the urge to fall back into his bastardly ways.

"Man came down here for money. Man didn't come to shut down Birms." He joked. "Maybe next time."

"So, you'll be back I take it?"