SINFUL - 38 (Part III)

When she approached Temi, although he was amongst friends no one really noticed her presence. People began to couple up as the dj mixed Tory Lanez's Controlla remix into Come Closer by Wizkid. Their bodies crushed into each other like magnets, Temi's hands gripped her waist firmly. Cynthia arched her back and leaned forward while ensuring her bum was still glued to his pelvic area. All the while, the female with the honey blonde hair watched her every move. 

"She's probably taking notes so give her a show babe." Cynthia didn't realise Temi had noticed this too because his eyes were fixed on her and he was so focused on controlling the whine she was laying on him. She happily complied. "Yeah, yeah you're bad still." Cynthia felt giddy, she could hear in his voice that he was smiling. After a while, things were getting pretty heated, and Cynthia grew tired so they pulled apart. She went to get herself a few shots and then made her way back to where Temi was.

"Gifty looks like she's fuming." Temi laughed casually but Cynthia ignored him, she was too focused on her objective.

She beckoned for him to come closer to her. Temi had approached her as soon as he had made eye contact, completely dismissing the people he had been talking and vibing with a moment ago. He crouched down a little so that their eyes were almost levelled. Cynthia waited until their faces were about to touch, then clasped his earlobe between her teeth lightly. Temi bit his lip, feeling thrown off by her boldness, he assumed that he would have had to make the first move. She felt his strong hands grip her waist and he inhaled, then he pulled back so their eyes locked. His eyebrow cocked up with an expression of amusement. He took in how s*xy she look and remembered how much he wanted her. He wanted her to groan his name, to quiver in the ecstasy he provided, to be close to tears by the sensations of their loving.

He wanted her badly.

His eyes misted with lust, and Cynthia bet anything that hers did too.

She was throbbing in more than one place.

The liquor had got her feeling too relaxed.

She was open, confident and heavily aroused.

Temi's lips hung slightly ajar, teasing her and she had to restrain herself from leaning up and sucking on them. After a moment of watching her, she assumed Temi was trying to figure out what her actual intentions were. Because of this, Cynthia somehow managed to steadily maintain eye contact but she sensed the hesitation in his body language.

"What?" She watched him intensely, hoping the look she gave him was s*xy and inviting and not awkward or too aggressive.

"You don't wanna play those games with me." This time his hands tightened around her wrists while he took in the eagerness of her expression. His thick brows grew closer as his eyes beamed down upon Cynthia.

Even through her intoxicated eyes, Temi's beauty was unmistakable.

He was looking like more than snack.

His skin literally looked edible. So very alluring.

Cynthia smirked in response and watched as his slanted smile exposed a row of gleaming white teeth. She had to blink a few times before she could really behold the sight of him. The way in which his white teeth made his dark skin appear was incredible. Every time he smiled, it just emphasised his defined cheekbones. Yet again, his beauty caused her to feel delirious.

Nervousness bubbled inside her incessantly but those feelings were drowned by her raging hormones.

There were so many things she should have taken into consideration, but she didn't care about a thing. Cynthia observed Temi's mouth moving as he addressed her but she barely heard what he had said. Raheem's face kept flashing in her head and it was making her want to heave.