SINFUL - 37

As Cynthia had predicted, Tayo burst into Lola's room and demanded that they all shut up or get out of the house. This was just as she was getting the hang of riding the Segway, it was actually a lot harder than Cynthia had anticipated. What made it nerve-wracking was doing something so out of her comfort zone, all the while there were strangers in the room, and a very beautiful one in particular who involuntarily made the hairs on my arm rise. He seemed somewhat anti-social but that could be due to the fact that he had spent all this time on the phone. I kept catching his eye then looking away abruptly. He was so tall, and because he was also slim, he appeared lanky. His hoodless puffer jacket hid any muscles that could be beneath his clothing. I observed him smirk as he spoke on the phone, I fell head over heels for his smile. The butterflies in my stomach were being trampled over by the eagles that began flapping away in there. His plump lips had parted and his perfectly straight white teeth made an appearance, how could someone be this bloody gorgeous? Even the movement of his lips as he spoke was sexual to me. I could have sworn I panted softly when he licked his lips.

I was ready to be rid of my virginity.

I wanted my pant to be missing.

He needed to show me what that mouth could do.

F*ck.

Kieran sniggered beside me as he watched me watch him. "He's peng init." Kieran winked, then nudged me annoyingly at the same time. I felt my face heat up with embarrassment as I focused on Lola's dimly lit hallway instead. "You know that LaylaKLdn girl on insta, yeah that's his missus..." The fact that Kieran so easily assumed that I would know who Layla was said it all, I didn't even have an Instagram account and I was aware of her existence. It was ever so foolish for me to feel so heartbroken as though I would ever have had a chance with him anyway.

But LaylaKLdn was his girl?

Kieran might as well have said Temi's girlfriend was Miracle Watts. Layla was that girl. An absolutely flawless brown-skinned beauty, from what I'd seen on her social networks everything about her was on point ALL the time - her weave, nails, make-up and style. She made the simplest things look fabulous on her, she was beautiful with a figure many envied. What I admired about her was even though I didn't know her, she seemed to have a humble and easy-going vibe. I was surprised her large following and the constant attention hadn't gotten to her head.

"Kieran, you're such a snake." Michael chuckled, "...you're an actual cockblock."

"Shut up man, it's not every day he should finesse girls." His eyes darted towards Temi who was stood at the open front door none the wiser. "The c*nt." He scoffed. Temi was still on his phone, I watched as he leaned the sole of his Balenciagas on Lola's front door. I wondered if it was Layla who was occupying his time, but then the creases that appeared on his forehead made me think otherwise.

"I swear this girl said she was just going to get her jacket?" I laughed at the way Michael's eyes squinted when he spoke. What they didn't know was Lola was really upstairs putting on some lashes and laying her edges. Since her and Zach were not ready to separate for the night, Kieran had suggested going to one of their other friend's house to chill. "Your trim bangs by the way." It was only then that I actually remembered I wasn't wearing my hat, I smirked subtly and tried not to look so excited. Temi's eyes momentarily glanced up to meet mine but it must have been a coincidence because he was too far to have heard what Michael had said.

"Thanks."

"It's alright I guess." Kieran shrugged. I rolled my eyes at him and smoothed down the back of my head self-consciously. I could see Zach gliding past outside on his segway, he was such a big kid.