SINFUL - 53

Zsa Zsa resembled an oriental goddess in her ginger gold bandage dress and flawlessly done make up. Her dark long glossy hair was in an impeccable middle part, flowing straight down her exposed back. She looked stunning as she jubilantly smiled for the countless phone cameras which were concentrated on her. She had just finished blowing out the candles on her gold and white drip cake which was positioned at the centre of her beautifully adorned deserts table. At the very front of the grand table were the letters of her name in big golden blocks, surrounded by several giant jars of sweets and marshmallows, gift bags and ornaments. The edges of the table were decorated with white and gold cupcakes and other baked treats. Zsa Zsa danced along to Stormzy's Birthday Girl as her friends continued to take pictures of her and make various Snapchat videos. That entire side of the room was covered in large gold, white and black balloons.

Cynthia sang along as she had what she was sure would be her only drink for night because she was well aware that Noelle was watching her like a hawk. Seeing so many familiar faces from Kinglane sixth form, she had flashbacks to the fight she had with some of them. Cynthia tried to not let the memories get to her, she knew there wouldn't be any trouble as long as none of them didn't start anything. She was having a good time with her girls so she wasn't going to let any past drama ruin that. Cynthia had also seen Zach with Trent, Michael and Kieran; relief ran through her when she noticed Temi was not amongst them. She was proud to see that Lola had stayed true to her word and was behaving as if Zach was invisible to her.

The whole crowd erupted into cheers and dancing when the song suddenly switched to Aladdin by Not3s. Zsa Zsa was somewhat happy that she didn't have to keep standing and taking pictures as she was ready to really party, and plus her jaw was beginning to ache from all the smiling. She moved from behind the deserts table, her petite frame making her way through the crowds of people who had come out to celebrate her 18th birthday. Talula followed closely behind with a tray full of jelly shots, her long hair was pulled up into a high plaited ponytail. She had on a thick glistening choker, a corset style dress and a pair of caged heels which went all the way up to her mid-thigh.

She beamed once she spotted Cynthia, quickly handing out most of the shots before greeting her. "Cynthia, you look amazing! I'm so happy you came." Cynthia, Noelle and Lola could all see a satisfied glint in her pretty blue eyes.

"Thanks." Cynthia responded with a closed mouth grin.

"Noelle, Lola." Talula nodded in their direction, while dancing to the music. "Shots girls?" Noelle and Lola took two each, shooting daggers in Cynthia's direction so that it was clear that she had no business taking any. "Don't you want one Cynthia?"

"No I don't and why are you talking to me, we're not friends."

"Gwarn sis." Lola and Noelle sniggered at Cynthia's blunt response.

"Listen Cynthia...I'm sorry about all that happened with your sister. But she brought it upon herself." She shrugged. "It's all in the past man, come on."

"You didn't have to do what you did though."

"Yeah it's true, that was very messy of me. I guess it was just in the heat of the moment. Again, I apologise." Cynthia was a little thrown off by Talula apologising as she hadn't see this side of her before.

"It's cool." Cynthia eventually replied, remembering Lola's opinion on this very same situation.

"And I realise you're actually a cool chick, I think we could have more in common than you think. I think we should start afresh..." Cynthia looked from Noelle to Lola and they all had identical skeptical expressions on their faces. But she recalled something else Lola had told her, which was to keep her enemies close.