5-bedtime storys ✔️

After Harry finished eating Snape walked back down to Harry with everyone watching them again.

"Night dragon I will see you tomorrow have a good sleep and listen to Harry ok?, also try not to be such a diva, alright?" Snape said quietly to Draco while letting him go and handing him back to Harry so they could go outside to play before it was to late. everyone was still watching Snape suprised. Never did anyone think they would see Snape act so... caring...

"Ok I pwomise" Draco says looking back at Snape. "Good I will see you tomorrow then." Snape says before he turns to head back up to the table at the front of the hall.

"Hawwy where are we going?" Draco asked while Harry is putting on his and dracos jackets.

"We are going to go outside and build a snow man, a fort, and even have snow ball fight with Ron and Hermione Doesn't that sound like fun!" Harry said smiling widely at Draco and zipping up his jacked for him.

"Yeah let's go!" Draco giggles to Harry as they start to walk outside to meet Ron and Hermione by the black lake. "Finally there u are mate" Ron says walking up to him

"Hey Harry, hello Malfoy" Hermione says bending down to talk to Draco. "IM NOT MAWFOY! I'm DWACO mawfoy is my father!" Draco yells at Hermione

"Oh okay, I'm sorry draco I wasn't aware, forgive me?" Hermione says with a small frown on her face and pleading eyes

"Yeah I guess." Draco says turning back around to face her again and uncrossing his arms smiling at her

"SMACK"

"Ronald Weasley! Are you serious that hurt!" Hermione yells after Ron while standing back up from talking to Draco after he throws a snowball at the back of Hermiones head and Draco giggles and runs away

"You can't get me!" Draco yells running over to hide behind Harry's legs from Ron who's throwing smaller snowballs at him and not nearly as hard as he did when he threw it at Hermione.

"Gotcha!" Harry yells when he turns and picks up the giggling Draco and spins him around in circles In the air.

After another hour or so of throwing snowballs at each other and making a snow man they all headed inside with soaking wet clothes and rosy noses and cheeks. They rush inside to get dried up and dressed in warm cozy clothes. Harry and Draco said there good byes and good nights to Ron and Hermione while they walked separate ways and headed to the ROR.

"Come on Draco you should probably get your pyjamas on then I suppose" Harry says when they enter the ROR for the night. After Harry and Draco were all ready for bed Harry went to get Draco from the common room.

"Come on Draco it's 8 o'clock it's time for u to head to bed" Harry says heading over to pick up Draco. "But I'm not tired!" Draco whines. "How about you pick 1 or 2 stuffed animals to take to bed with you?"

"And you have to wead me a bed time stowy too" Draco said looking up at Harry with pleading eyes that Harry just couldn't say no to.

"alright, but only if you hurry up" Harry said with a smile waiting for Draco to grab his 2 stuffed animals, he picked which were the ferret and a fish.

"Ok what story do you want me to tell you?" Harry asked after he got Draco in the single bed beside his own bed and in Draco's bed was his blue Cotten blanket and the 2 stuffed animals he choose.

"One about a pwince!" Draco said laying down smiling up at Harry.

"Ok um" Harry had to think for a minute he didn't know any fairy tales because he never got told any when he was a kid so he decided to just to come up with it as he went along.

"well once upon a time there was this boy that everyone called the Slytherin prince  but everyone was scared of him because the prince was mean to some people especially this one other boy people liked to call the Gryffindor golden boy but no one knew why he disliked the golden boy. And so that meant that The golden boy never knew why the prince hated him as well he always thought it was just because he didn't take the princes hand when he wanted to be friends when they first met but the only reason the golden boy didn't take the ice princes hand was because he was afraid..
He was afraid that is he took the princes hand...
he would never be able to let go, so the prince never did act nice to the golden boy even though the golden boy never wanted anything more then the prince to love him back the same way he loved him." Harry said looking up from where he was staring down at his hands to see Draco smiling up at him still with his eyes shining.

"Why didn't the gowden boy tell the pwince" Draco asked.

"Well the golden boy was to scared that the prince would say he didn't like him back or that he would make fun of him for liking him but one day they went to one of there classes that they shared together and the golden's boy friend spilled this magic potion on the prince that made him turn into a small 3 year old the same age as you and the golden boy was told to watch over him until they could fix him and bring him back to normal so he watched over him all day and he loved it, the way the smaller baby prince was cute, kind, funny, sassy, and just care free unlike the older prince that was always mean and never laughed or played. The golden boy wanted it to stay that way forever because he finally found out that he fell in love with the prince at some point. He always new there was a fine line between love and hate but knew as soon as the prince was older he would be mean and rude to him again, but for now he was as happy as could be with the baby prince in his arms." Harry finished and looked back up from his hands to look at Draco again.

"I hope the pwince wuvs him too when he gets bigger." Draco says smiling at Harry.

"Yea me to" Harry says with slightly glassy eyes. "Come on Draco it's bed time lay down and go to sleep we have a busy day tomorrow"

"Ok hawwy good night wuv you" Draco says laying down closing his eyes and smiling innocently as if he didn't say anything special at all.

"Night Draco I love you too, sweet dreams." Harry says bending down kissing his forehead and then pulling the blanket up the Draco's chin over his shoulders before heading back to his own bed.

------------------------------------------

Well that was the longest chapter I have done so far and also my favourite so I hope you liked it I cried a little writing the last part but I'm really excited to post the next chapter !