the end

oops, sorry for the very shitty ending to the story. but im really not sorry. 

imma just start off by saying thank you so much to all of you who suffered through this entire story that was probably bad, but who really cares. and thank you so much for dealing with my hatred for capitals. it means a lot. 

also, when i first wrote this i was like, i just want a cute rye fanfic that has the realism of suicide, self harm, depression and anxiety. i never thought it would get as many views as it did. 

i dunno what to say to be honest. umm, i guess all i can say is thank you for reading and voting and commenting. it means so much to me. 

so, if you want me to write an epilogue, comment because i have no idea if i should or not. 

but yeah, thank you. 

if you want, and love ricky 'horror' olson from motionless in white as much as i do, you can check out my new fanfic, angels cant die, thatll coming super soon. its about this youtuber chick, destiney, and she goes on warped tour for the first time with other youtuber buddies and she meets ricky. yeah, that was really bad and this is really awkward. 

i think imma shut up now, goodbye, hope you have an amazing rest of your life. you got this. stya positive even though i know its really fuckin hard at time. stay in school, dont do drugs, dont smoke cigarettes, and yeah..... byeee.