twenty four.

today mikey and i went out and i bought a new samsung while he others got ready for the new cover they would be filming.

blair approached us the other day and said it would be cool if i did a cover with them since thats what lots of the fans have requested it, so yesterday we recorded and today we're filming.

mikey and i walked back into the house with my new and old phone in my hand.

"what kind of phone did you get?" brooklyn questioned as he grabbed a water bottle from the kitchen.

"galaxy s6," i told him, showing my new phone that i actually put in a case for once.

"why samsung?" andy scrunched up his nose.

"because im a samsung person," i sassed.

"dani, are you ready to film a music video with us?" blair asked.

i nodded with a smile.

"then we should get going," he stood up from the couch along with andy, rye and jack. havrey was going to stay here since he didnt have anything to do today.

blair stopped, looked at rye, then raised an eyebrow. rye groaned and threw on a black kings sweater.

i laughed at how upset he was that blair made him put a shirt on.

we all climbed into blairs rental car then drove to where we were filming. i was told it was going to be at a building that you would have a photo shoot.

we arrived and were instantly greeted by the guy who was filming us and a few more of the crew.

i learned that the makeup artist is actually french, so i was obviously going to talk to her later.

we all got changed into what is suitable for the music video.

i ended up wearing my new jeans, a plain black crop top with a grey flannel and white converse.

the guys wore what they normally would. rye with a tye dye shirt and blue jeans, brooklyn with his tank top and blue jeans, mikey with a superman shirt and black jeans with rips at the knees, andy with his ripped jeans and a lose sweater, and jack with his classic jeans and button up.

the guys had their makeup done and we were ready to film.

it started with me sitting in against the wall as i sang the first little bit.

"What would I do without your smart mouth?
Drawing me in, and you kicking me out
You've got my head spinning, no kidding, I can't pin you down
What's going on in that beautiful mind
I'm on your magical mystery ride
And I'm so dizzy, don't know what hit me, but I'll be alright," i sang.

next it went to andy who was sitting across from me

"My head's under water
But I'm breathing fine
You're crazy and I'm out of my mind,"

and then to rye. he was told to lean against the post in the middle of the room.

"'Cause all of me
Loves all of you
Love your curves and all your edges
All your perfect imperfections
Give your all to me
I'll give my all to you
You're my end and my beginning
Even when I lose I'm winning
'Cause I give you all of me
And you give me all of you, oh oh,"

it then went to where brooklyn and mikey stood on the other side of the room.

"How many times do I have to tell you
Even when you're crying you're beautiful too
The world is beating you down, I'm around through every mood," brooklyn sang.