two.

i was currently on the phone with my dad while sitting in the stairway so i didnt bother the others. we were talking about what i had suggested, well rather told him, the other night.

"she still has school, brooklyn," my dad reminded me.

we both knew she didnt go anyway so it didnt matter.

"she can get homeschooling," i tried.

"i dont think she would be able to handle homeschooling and stabilizing her mental health," he tried to sound caring but i didnt believe him.

if he hadnt married that stupid ass monster we have to call a step mom then maybe things would be better. he couldve cared for his daughter and she wouldnt be as depressed as she is now and she wouldnt be laying in the hospital because she thought she was so worthless that she needed to take her own life.

"she can do it. i know she can. i will help her," i tried even harder to convince my dad to let me help my sister.

i heard him sigh on the other end. "ill talk to sherry about it."

i couldnt help but let a small smile come across my lips.

"ill talk to you later, ive gotta go now," my dad said to me.

i said bye before hanging up and walking back into the flat.

i still havent told the guys about my sister, and i wasnt really planning on it knowing dani is the type of person who doesnt like people knowing whats happening, specially people shes never met and doesnt trust.

i decided that before going back into our room, id pop by blairs room to ask if it was cool to have dani stay here.

"hey, blair, i got a question," i said, walking into the room.

he was laying in his bed on his laptop.

"whats that?" he replied, shutting his laptop, giving his full attention to me.

"i was wondering if my sister could stay with us for a few months. shes in a really bad place with living with my dad and step mom and she needs me but obviously i cant just go to canada now," i rambled.

"i dont see why not," he replied with a smile.

i returned the smile before thanking him and leaving the room.

"hey, brook, you doing okay?" andy asked.

"yeah," i lied.

"what happened anyway?" mikey asked, then quickly added, "but if you dont want to tell us its fine. we understand."

"its something with my sister but i cant tell you, i wish i could, but i respect that she doesnt like people knowing her personal life," i explained. "but what i can say is that she might be coming to live with us for a bit. blair said yes, im just waiting for my dads reply but i think hes gonna let her come. and im pretty sure shes down for it."

"thats great," andy cheered.

"yeah, it is," i smiled.

***
my dad and sherry agreed to let dani come, she was excited, but still a bit upset to leave her home town of montreal.

she told me the only thing that she would miss was her truck, tim hortons, vikki and josh.

i was excited. she was out of the hospital now and at home packing, or at least i think she is. i bet shes just staring at her suitcase, shrugging off packing until the last minute.

D A N I

as i starred down at my small suitcase, i shrugged off packing and instead pulled out my phone and went on instagram. i decided to post since i havent in a while.