thirty.

M I K E Y

i sighed as i looked down at my phone. i was waiting for dylan to reply to me. i had sent her a text saying that it wasnt working out between us and i wouldve done it in person, but i couldnt lead her on for a month.

dylan: so youre breaking up with me?

mikey: yeah.... im sorry.

dylan: its fine.

mikey: so youre not mad or anything?

dylan: no. if you dont want to be with me i cant force you to.

mikey: yeah. are we still good to be friends?

dylan: for sure.

mikey: great.

she didnt reply to that, meaning she wasnt going to reply for a long time.

i leaned my head back on the couch and regretted what i just did. i wanted to break up with her for a while now, but i just never had the heart. i was actually scared that she would be mad and try to hurt me like she did to dani.

i smiled at the thought of that short ball of cotton candy.

wait, what?

i snapped myself out of it. i couldnt like my best friends girlfriend, that was just wrong.

i really couldnt help it though. she was amazing in every way. she was so sweet and caring, but will still make fun of you for something. she stands up for what she believes in even if she stands alone. shes just so beautiful inside and out.

shes just amazing. specially with her faded pink hair, hint why i call her cotton candy. 

"what are you thinking about?" andy asked, sitting beside me.

i shrugged. "nothing important."

"come on, man, its not nothing if youre smiling like that," he stated.

"its nothing, really," i reassured him, hoping he would give up.

"is it about dylan?" he bugged, poking my side.

i nodded. that was a complete lie though.

"thats cute."

"yeah," i said just so he would stop talking about it.

"theres someone here for an interview," blair told andy and i, popping his head in.

we both stood up and followed him outside to where the rest were relaxing.

the interview went well. she mainly asked us about our music, had a few fun questions and just some to get to know us.

D A N I

i was again, sitting alone with harvey. i didnt mind because he was good company, but it was a bit awkward.

"dani, someones out here and she asked if you wanted to be interviewed," blair said, popping his head into the room.

"yeah, sure," i stood up and so did harvey. we followed blair outside to see the guys talking to a girl that was very pretty.

"hey, im sam," the girl smiled at me.

"im dani," i smiled back.

"ready for the best interview of your life?" she asked.

i nodded. "oh yeah."

we stood in front of the camera and then started.

"its sam and today im joined by dani gibson," she introduced. "hows it going with you today?"