eighteen.

the guys were in the studio recording some covers so i was home with ginger. i know i promised blair i would talk to her once or twice a week, but she hasnt been around so i havent talked to her in 3 weeks.

"how are things with miss dani?" ginger questioned as she curled my hair.

i shrugged.

"whats going on?" she looked at me with concerned eyes through the mirror in front of us.

"well, i had this friend when i lived in calgary and apparently shes now besties with brooklyn and everyone knows what happened between us yet they still hang out with her a lot. its kind of annoying in a way. but rye does his best to avoid hanging out with her which is sweet of him," i explained, leaving out a lot of details.

"what happened between you?"

"okay, so when i was younger, i smoked a lot of weed. like a lot. and i got dylan into smoking it and she started depending on it and it was starting to ruin her life. so i stopped smoking so much in hope that she would cut back too, but she only got worse. so, i told her that she was smoking way too much weed and it was unhealthy for her. she got mad, walked out on me and i never talked to her again. i dont really know why shes still mad about it. im starting to think theres another reason why shes pissed because its stupid to be mad at me for 4 years about something small," i rambled.

"i bet there is some deeper reason. why dont you talk to her and sort things out?" ginger suggested, finishing the last few stands of my hair.

"thats what rye said. but i dont know, she wont even look at me even with a fake smile. its only glares,"

"its hard, believe me, but if you try maybe she will actually smile at you," she finished my hair and i admired my new colour and style.

i had asked her to dye my hair, so it was now a dark blue turquoise type colour then it fades into a lighter shade of turquoise.

"thanks, ginger," i smiled at her as i continued to admire my new hair.

"anytime. would you like to take an instagram worthy photo of your hair?"

i nodded. she knew me so well.

we ended up using the guys room wall as the back ground. i pulled my hair into a very mess pony tail, and took off my flannel so i only had my cream coloured, lose fitting tank top on.

ginger took a picture of the back of my hair and i loved it, so i went to post it on instagram.

@gibsonsdani12 so i did something with my hair

i was also thinking about getting to know you guys better so how do you feel about a question with every post?

i got a lot of responses saying yes, and a few saying that i should just start youtube.

ive never thought about starting a channel or anything, but now that i do think about it, i would most likely enjoy it.