four.

D A N I

i was woken up the next morning to the sound of quiet laughing and whispering. ive always been a light sleeper, when i do sleep, so even this light noise woke me up.

last night i ended up going to bed at 2am, then woke up again at 4, then went back to bed at 5 and it was now 8 in the morning.

i slid to the edge of the bed to see rye and mikey stacking boxes so they trapped brooklyn in his bed.

i quietly laughed at it, catching mikeys attention.

"hey, dani, youre up," he cheered with a big smile on his face. i actually dont think ive seen one of these guys not smiling for one second and its amazing.

"yeah i am," i sat up.

"do you want me to make you some tea or something? i dont know if you like tea or not, but we have loads of it," rye asked.

"do you have coffee?" i asked. i wasnt a big fan of tea, i just find it too plain. i like the strong taste of coffee, even if i have more cream and sugar in it then the actual coffee.

"yes we do. how do you take it?" he asked, making sure to be quiet so he didnt wake up andy or brooklyn.

"depends on the size of the cup," i replied.

"ill go find a cup then," he ran out of the room, into the kitchen, then back into the room, jumping over the coffee table and landed right in front of me.

he showed me a star wars coffee mug and told me this was the cup he first saw so he grabbed it.

"thats my cup!" mikey said.

"sorry mate," rye replied.

"thats my star wars cup. its my favourite cup," he continued.

"ill go get another cup then," rye ran out of the room once again.

i let out a soft laugh as he came back with another mug.

"you didnt need to actually bring me a cup, you couldve just said it was gonna be a normal sized mug," i told rye who showed me a plain black coffee mug.

"well i thought i would show you the cup," he smiled.

"thanks. id take it a double double by the way," i said, completely forgetting that double double and triple triple was a canadian thing.

rye looked confused.

"two cream two sugar please," i smiled down at him as he thought about it, then ran into the kitchen once again.

i got down off the bed then took out my suitcase and tried to decide what i would wear today. i settled on my very ripped, very baggy boyfriend jeans and a grey sweater crop top. i grabbed them along with a pair of green fuzzy socks and a white lace bralette.

"im going for a shower," i told mikey, also grabbing my deadpool bag that had all my shower stuff in it.

he nodded just as andy woke up and started laughing once he saw the boxes.

after my shower, i got dressed then did my very simple makeup. its just a thin layer of foundation, a little bit of concealer, my eyebrows filled in the slightest bit and when im feeling it ill add a bit of mascara. today i was feeling like i wanted to be pretty, so i made my green eyes pop with a layer of cheep mascara.

i walked out of the bathroom, put my pajamas into my suitcase, organized my stuff a bit before sitting on the couch.

i started playing with my two belly button piercings and hip piercings. i had a bar on the top of my belly button while the bottom had a treble clef hanging from the bottom. my hip ones were just the standard bar though the skin on the hipbone. i really liked these piercings. they were my favourite besides the bar through my nose, septum, and tounge.