thirty four.

i walked back into the flat and sat beside jack, who was on the couch. i was still smiling. i hadnt stopped since i met oli and jordan. 

"whats got you so happy?" jack asked. 

i responded by showing him my arm. 

"whos that?" he asked. 

"oliver motherfucking sykes. hes only the best british singer, songwriter, and screamer," i said, not realizing i was surrounded by british singers and one british songwriter. 

"wow, thanks, way to show you love our music," rye said, acting offended. 

"im sorry babe, but i like his music more. his lyrics are so deep, his voice is amazing, he can scream really well, hes not bitter towards his fans, he watches my videos, hes really hot, he watches my videos," i listed the few of many reason why he made me so happy. 

"you know, my voice is amazing, i can scream, im not bitter towards the roadies, i watch your videos and i am pretty hot, so im feeling pretty offended right now," rye continued. 

i really felt bad about that. i didnt meant to make him upset, but i honestly love bring me the horizon way more then roadtrip just because its the type of music i listen to. its what i like, which is deep, meaningful lyrics that make you feel like youre not alone, and make you feel better about life. 

it was no lie that rye could sing, and it also wasnt a lie that he was hot. i do love him with all my heart, but i love bring me the horzion and all those bands more than roadtrip. 

i feel like as his girlfriend, brooklyns sister and the others best friend, i should love their band more than any other and support them fully, but i honestly cant do that. i cant chose their band over the ones that have saved me and made me feel loved when nobody else had. i just cant. 

that music has helped me through so much way before the guys came into my life. 

they all play a big roll in my life, but no matter how much i love rye and no matter how great they all are to me, music will always be my number one and i cant just replace them with pop music with lyrics that i dont care for. 

"im sorry, i just like that music a lot more," i told them. 

rye realized how upset i was, so he stood up from his place on mikeys bed, came over to me and gave me a big hug. 

"its okay, babe, we dont expect you to like our music, youre just not into it. its cool. we dont care if you like it or not because we all know you still love us and we love you," he kissed my cheek. 

"thats true. you dont need to even listen to it. heck, you can even say its the worst music youve ever heard and we would still love you," jack added. 

my smile slowly came back as i hugged rye. jack soon joined us, followed by andy, then brook, then mikey. 

"i hate to ruin this moment, but its kinda hard to breath," i told them. 

they all got off and started laughing at how brooklyn fell. 

"oh, guess what," i smiled, getting really excited. 

"what?" brooklyn replied. 

"im getting a tattoo," i stated. 

"another one?" jack questioned. 

i sent him a quick glare, but ended up smiling again because of how happy i was right now. 

"what are you getting?" rye asked. 

i showed him the writing on my arm. 

"thats gonna be sick," he smiled. 

i nodded.