thirteen.

sorry this is going to be shorter then my other chapters. i have a plan but i cant start it this chapter so.....

R Y E

during supper i kept looking over at dani, who was either playing with the stir stick in her coffee, or looking out the window. i wanted to know what was going on with her, but i knew shed just say she was fine. so i kept joking around with my best mates.

D A N I

it was another day of tour and today i was going with. it was a nice day out, somewhat. it was a bit cloudy, and a bit cold, but that was okay with me. that only means i dont have to die of heat while i wear my sweaters.

i was put in the back with rye and mikey. harvey, who i didnt even know was on the tour, was sitting in the front. while andy and brooklyn sat in the very back. jack had left us as his trial week was over last night and was waiting to know if he was in the band or not.

i hope he gets accepted. i really did enjoy his company and thought he would make a great fifth member.

for the first few hours to where ever we were going, we sang along to the songs that played through the speakers.

it went from new pop, to pop punk, to old songs ive never heard, to weird child songs.

now, we were all doing our own thing and i hadnt realized i started to sing along to hero of war by rise against, until mikey started singing along.

the others didnt know this song, so mikey and i just sat there, singing along to one of my favourite songs.

"why didnt i know you could sing?!" brooklyn questioned as the song ended.

"because you never asked," i sassed.

"yes i did!"

"i dont remember that."

"i do. i was like, since you play ukulele, can you sing too? then you were like, nope. but you lied to me," he pouted.

"its okay, brooklyn," andy reassured my brother.

"i still dont remember that," i said, starting to skip through my playlist.

"i think you do remember," brooklym challenged.

"i really dont," i lied. i did remember telling brooklyn multiple times that i couldnt sing.

"you do remember," brooklyn continued.

"you guys really are brother and sister," blair laughed from the drivers seat.

"they defiantly are twins. i mean, how do you guys look so alike?" harvey questioned.

brook and i shrugged.

"its scary," mikey joined into our conversation.

"im actually going to take this as an insult," i joked.

"im going to take that as an insult," brooklyn got offended.

we all just laughed, waking up rye.

"sorry babe, did we wake you up?" i asked, feeling bad.

"i had to wake up sometime, so its fine," he kissed me on the cheek.

we arrived at the place the hotel we would be staying at tonight and checked in.

it was andy, rye and i in one room, brooklyn and jack , harvey and mikey, and blair got his own room.

rye had a lot of energy so he ended up doing a bunch of flips on the bed. andy and i just laughed at him as we recorded the ball of joy i got to call mine.