six.

i woke up happy for the first time in a while. i looked up to see rye still sleeping and i smiled.

last night rye ended up passing out on my bed, well technically its his, and i didnt want to wake him up so i just let him sleep. sometime during the night we ended up cuddling, but i didnt mind. he gave good cuddles.

i got bored and didnt see any of the others up, so i checked the time and it was 8:30am.

"rye," i whispered, being careful not to wake everyone else. "rye," i tried again, this time poking his cheek.

he stirred a bit, making me smile.

he was so cute when he was sleeping.

"ryan," i poked his cheek again, causing him to groan. "wake up."

he slowly opened his eyes and smiled when he saw me. "what time is it?"

"8:30," i replied.

"its too early," he groaned, putting his hands over eyes.

"no its not," i argued.

"whyd you wake me up?"

"i got bored,"

he let out a small laugh.

"lets go do something then," he said, his hands hugging my back, holding me close.

"what would we do?" i asked. i really didnt have a plan when i woke him up.

"we could see if theres a store open and get kicked out," he suggested.

i agreed before sitting up, ready to get started with my day.

rye and i both got off the bed and looked through our bags for clothes to change into.

last night he didnt change into pajamas and i didnt until i woke up at 3.

i decided on wearing the same pants as yesterday with an oversized hoodie i stole from josh. it was black and had the monster logo printed onto it.

"i think im going to shower before we go," i informed rye. he nodded as he started changing and i walked into the bathroom.

after stripping down i stared at my reflection. ive always had somedays when im confident and think im beautiful the way i am, then theres days when i think the complete opposite. i didnt control these days, they could happen even when im really happy.

i stood there pointing out every flaw on my body. the weird way my body was shaped, how thin i was, the way my face was structured, how my bleached hair was always a mess and had my dark brown roots showing.

i finally decided to have a shower after almost wanting to cry because of how im so flawed.

after my shower, i got changed and did my makeup. i didnt add mascara or concealer today, just foundation and eyebrows.

i put my hair in a quick messy bun before leaving the bathroom. i put everything back in my bag neatly, not forgetting to take out a pair of dark purple, fuzzy socks.

"you really like fuzzy socks dont you?" rye laughed, noticing that the whole week ive been here thats all ive worn.

"yep. theyre really comfy," i replied, started to tie up my batman converse.

he grabbed the go pro and his shoes before we left.

"you cool if i film us?" rye asked as we walked down the street.

"you cool if i have a smoke?" i asked.

"i guess,"

"then i guess im okay with you filming," i told him as i pulled out my one cigarette for the day and my lighter.