fifteen.

R Y E

dani hasnt talked to me and its almost been three days. i felt really bad about the whole situation and ive told her multiple times, but she still gave me no response.

i knew that she wasnt just mad that i brought her on stage, there was something more and i wish i knew, but she just wouldnt talk to me.

"hey, dani, im going to make tea, want some?" mikey asked. we all knew that she doesnt like tea, but everytime mikey still asks in hopes she will say yes.

"ill have some coffee," she replied from where she sat on brooklyns bed on her laptop.

i sighed quietly to myself as i continued editing. she talked to everyone else like nothing happened, but she still would completely ignore that i was in the room.

it hurt, a lot.

mikey left the room, leaving dani and i alone. jack, andy and brooklyn had gone out and would be back in a few hours.

i was too focused on my laptop and i hadnt realized someone was on my bed until i felt someone poke my arm. i looked up to see dani with sadness in her green eyes.

i was confused. i never expected her to come up here while she was mad at me.

"im sorry for being a bitch to you," she said, not looking me in the eyes.

i look off my headphone and sat up straighter. "its fine," i lied.

she shook her head, looking down at her hands that were half covered by her baggy sweater. "its not fine because you dont deserve it. im not good at having people that care and im defantly not good at people staying when im mad at them. they always leave so i thought that if i stayed mad at you that you would leave and i wouldnt hurt you anymore," she explained, her voice breaking, eyes filling with tears.

"i wont leave you no matter how mad you are," i said, pulling her into a hug.

we sat there for what seemed like forever.

i seen mikey enter the room, but quickly walk out once he noticed that dani and i were having a moment.

"i wasnt mad because you brought me on stage," she told me, still in my arms.

"i know," i replied.

"i used to have really bad social anxiety and im better now, but i sill cant go in front of a bunch of people who i dont know and do something. i know you didnt know that but if you did you probably wouldve brought me on stage, but i guess i was just pissed that i told you its not something i could do and you did it anyway," she explained farther into the reasoning.

"im sorry. i didnt know," i apologized, instantly feeling bad for what going on stage mustve done to her.

"its okay. now you do know and i know that you wont do anything to hurt me," she kissed my nose in attempt to make me feel better.

i smiled at her gesture. "you mean so much to me, dani, i dont ever want to hurt you," i told her, being completely honest.

"you mean more to me," she smiled.

"i dont think thats possible."

she rolled her eyes with a laugh, "youre so cheesy."

i smiled. im so happy i got my girl back. i know its cliche, but i honestly felt lonely and lost without her sleeping by my side everynight. or laughing at the stupid stuff i do while also telling me not to do it.

"i missed you so much," i told her.

"ive always been here," she replied, looking me in eyes.

i shook my head, "it felt like you were 10 thousand miles away when you were mad."