twenty eight.

im not paralyzed anymore. i slowly got my feeling back a few nights ago which was very good, but i still cant walk the best.

i had to meet the guys in st. louis because like i had dreaded, i didnt get to see them as soon as i wanted.

i was almost in st. louis and i felt myself smile even more then i usually do.

i would get to see rye again. and mikey. and brooklyn. and andy. and jack. i was mostly excited to see rye and mikey if im going to be completely honest. im still excited to see brooklyn and the others, but im mostly rye.

the pilot said that they would be landing so we had to out our seatbelts on. since i never actually got out of my seat during flights, i didnt take mine off.

we soon landed and the plane started to unload, starting with the front. i grabbed my bag from under me and started to walk off the plane. i walked to the baggage claim, grabbed my nike duffle bag, then headed for the area brooklyn told me they were at.

it wasnt hard to pick out the five guys ive learned to love since rye was wearing tye dye and was messing around like usual.

rye was facing the other way while he vlogged so i left my bag by the chairs we were standing at, and hugged rye from behind.

"dani!" he turned around, picked me up and spun me around. "i missed you so much," he smiled as he put me down, but not letting me go.

"i missed you too," i returned the smile as i leaned up to kiss him.

we had our cute moment and it was great, until the rest of the guys hugged us. i didnt mind and neither did rye.

andy grabbed my bag before we all walked out of the airport. rye kept his hand rested on my hip while rubbing calming circles on the slightly exposed space in between my leggings and tank top. i also had an old flannel on to cover my arms.

"how are you feeling?" mikey asked as we waited for blair outside. i knew he was talking about how i was paralyzed for almost a week.

"im good. i cant really walk the best, but still good," i smiled, resting my head on ryes side.

"wait, what happened anyway?" brooklyn asked.

"i just woke up and i didnt have any feeling. my dad said it was from how little i eat, drink and sleep. and from the only thing ill actually drink is coffee or energy drinks," i explained.

"didnt you go to the hospital?" jack questioned.

i shook my head. "i dont like hospitals. im all good though. it wasnt anything serious so i didnt need to sit in a waiting room for three hours."

"it kind of is serious when you cant feel your legs," rye commented.

"im okay now so its all good," i told him, not really wanting to fight with him. i knew he was just worried for my health and safety, but i really dont like people telling me i need to go to the hospital when i can figure it out myself.

"oh hey, theres blair," andy pointed out, breaking the silence.

andy put my stuff in the back while the rest of us got into the car.

"how are you feeling, dani?" blair asked from the drivers seat.

"im feeling aye okay," i replied.

"now i cant make fun of you for being a cripple," he pouted while the rest of us laughed.

we arrived at the hotel they were staying at and i was told that i would be staying with rye and harvey.