nineteen

(so im so addicted to writing this its almost 1:30am and i have to work at 10am. im going to die, but its for you ppl. also, theres gonna be quite a lot of swearing in this chapter cuz why not.)

abbey and dylan came over again today. dylan couldnt stay long since she had to work, but abbey was free all day so that was good. i really did like abbey.

she was so sweet and pretty and i dont mind having her around.

we were all sitting around the room, talking about nothing important. i was just sitting on my bed reading a book i borrowed from rye as my phone went off.

it was my dad.

dad: do you know where my tool box is?

i instantly got so pissed at this.

dani: how the fuck am i suppose to know?

dad: because you use it a lot.

dani: i havent been home in almost 3 months, you really think i know where your fuckin tool box is?

dad: i was just wondering. but i know you used it a lot and now its missing.

dani: so youre going to blame me?

this pissed me off because even if i was in another country, he still blames me. this is what always happens. they always blame me because i dont rely on gods word and i have a life outside work and church.

if something goes missing, their first thought is to go check my room to see if i stole it. ive never stolen anything from them, unless it was from my step brother and then its only hats and sweaters that he knows i take.

tyler, my step brother, is honestly the only person from my family in canada that i actually like. he never assumes i did something, he treats me like a sister, he cares, hes everything in a brother you would like.

dad: im not blaming you for anything.

dani: i think you are. let me guess, you came into the house after looking for your tool box, told everyone you couldnt find it, then the first thing that everyone said was "dani mustve taken it". thats bullshit. i havent seen your tool box in 5 months. and for all the other times that bitch and her bitch of a daughter blamed me for stealing from them, ive never touched any of their stuff unlike them. theyve gone through all my personal items, invaded my personal life, made a mess of my room, and they were looking for something they would never find there because i. dont. fuckin. steal.

i didnt really know where i was going with that, i just felt the need to let him know how terrible his wife was.

dad: we dont blame you for anything. we just think of possible options.

dani: thats not thinking of possible options. thats thinking your daughter is a theift when shes not just because of the way she dresses, the way she acts and the people she hangs out with.

dad: im sorry you feel like that. we dont try to blame you for anything.

dani: bullshit.

dani: you arent sorry for anything because if you were, you would actually care about me and not take fuckin sherrys side over mine.

dad: ive never taken her side over yours.

dani: yes you have.

dani: remember when i told you that i thought i was really fucked up and thought i might need to see a couciller before i tried to kill myself because i felt so shitty? sherry said it was a teenage thing and that it was just a phase and i would get over it in time. 2 years later im not fuckin over it and i did try to kill myself.