Nine

Please do vote if you enjoyed this chapter!

(unedited)

"Don't I get one call?" I shouted through the cold bars.

The police officer gave his partner a look. They must have came to a mutual agreement because they both shrugged and turned back around.

"Alright you brat, one call only." He said as he unlocked the cell bar.

Okay, so maybe it was a horrible idea to go skinny dipping after drinking half a pack of beers. Molly had made a run for it, but I doubt she was going to get me out. She was broke as a motherfucker not to mention she was drunk to the point I doubted she got home safe. Nate wasn't talking to me because of the whole car incident. Not that I cared. The moron deserved after he'd gotten me kidnapped twice. Not that I hadn't offer to drive him to school. His dad practically had a cardiac arrest after waking up the next morning to shit for a car. Eventually he would start talking to me again. Although he had been really mad to find out that I had "chosen Cam over him" as he had put it. Had I? I mean I had only done what seemed fair. You see my motto is; if someone fucks you up, you fuck them back.

But now that I stood inches away from a pay phone inside the police department with a fat cop staring at me like he was my worst nightmare, I had no idea who I was going to call.

My mother on the other hand was definitely of limits. For one, she was gone on a trip to New York. Something about a magazine or whatever. Two, she would most likely keep me locked in here until her thing was over, although she would claim it was to show me a lesson, but I would know otherwise. Then when she came to get me out she would take my car away for a week, although I would start driving it the very next day and she wouldn't do anything about because she would have forgotten by the next day.

I had to call someone to come pick me up before they transferred me to a bigger jail and ughhh I would have court after this. Fuck this was going to be my second ticket for under age drinking.

I could call my dad...if he wasn't twenty-zillion miles away with some Victoria secret model at some exotic place. My last resort was Maria, my maid. But to be honest last time she came to bail me out she ended up locked behind bars too. Something about her not being fluent in English and who knows what.

If only I had more fri-

"Are you going to actually call someone or are you going to continue to waste my time?" The fat cop slurred with thick lips.

"Yeah um-" I drummed my fingers against my thighs thinking of someone-anyone-to call.

And then,

"I don't know the number by memory. Could I see my phone? I need to look through the contacts."

The cop raised an eyebrow suspiciously and reached inside his back pocket for the phone he had confiscated from me.

I took the phone in my hand running my hands over the smooth surface.

It was worth the shot.

I looked through the contacts and found a certain someone's phone number. Quickly I dialed it.

The phone rang once.

Twice.

Three times.

And then it stopped. Immediately I was sent to voicemail.

I dropped my shoulders in defeat.

No, I had to try again!

I dialed the same number again. And once again it rung once. Twice.