Two

My headed pounded.

My throat felt dry and raspy.

My stomach felt empty.

I woke up to the uncomfortable sun rays hitting my face.

I squinted at the sun and sat up rubbing my eyes.

"Shit." I muttered rubbing my temples in pain.

"That's what happens when you drink too much. It's called a hang over." A dark velvet voice spoke sending rippling shivers throughout my skin.

Where was I? My eyes darted left and right looking at the room around me. I was in a unfamiliar room. A large queen size bed with lili pink bed sheets. A large balcony window to the left with the same lili pink color drapes pulled to the side so the sun lighted up the room. The only piece of furniture besides the bed was a glossy white wardrobe to the far end.

And at the very far edge of the bed, sitting with his back to me, was a man.

He stood up and turned to look at me.

An unfamiliar face.

He stood nearly a head taller than me. His hands in the pockets of a suit he wore. He stared down at me with dark blue eyes that peeked from under the shadows. I could make out long black raven tousled hair. His pale skin looking a pale gray under a layer of darkness.

"Who are you?" I asked, even though I already knew the answer.

a bad guy.

He took out a hand from his pocket and put it out for me to shake.

" That's right, we haven't had the opportunity to introduce ourselves properly." He smiled politely, "I'm Cam Kingsley."

I shook his hand, "Nice to meet you." I muttered.

He smiled, and white perfectly straight teeth gleamed even in the dim dark.

"Um I should probably get going-"I muttered turning away looking for the nearest exit casually. When my eyes landed upon the two French doors I bolted out of the bed and ran like I had been struck by lightning.

Holy shit, this was real!

This was actually happening. It wasn't a dream. I had been kidnapped by a drug cartel!

Behind me I heard loud footsteps coming after me, but I didn't dare look back. Instead I continued to run towards a door now visible. I swear my hand was inches away from the door knob when something hard crashed against me and shoved me against the wall.

"Can you not?" His voice whispered in my ear. I panted loudly, my lungs screaming for air. I tried to push him away or even squeeze myself out, but he had me pinned against the wall, his body like a boulder.

I felt his cool breath on my skin as he spoke," We promised Nathaniel we wouldn't hurt you, please don't make me break that promise." He took a strand of my hair between his fingers and examined it carefully with his dark, sultry, blue eyes.

I let my impulsive side of me take over and brought my knee up to hit him in the spot that would bring any grown man to tears. He grunted and pulled away slightly to grab himself there. I saw this as my chance. I bolted for the door, but didn't get far.

A hand wrapped tightly around my waist with an unbreakable steel grip.

I was about to begin shouting, when I felt something hard press against the side of my temple. Somehow he had slipped out a gun just in time, and now he was pointing it at my head.

"I don't like games, so cut the shit out." He spatt out venomously.

My body tensed up and I froze on the spot. My heavy breathing was the only sound in the room.