Twenty-Nine

"Hello?"

I took a huge gulp not sure what to say.  What if he hung up? I had to get his out before he hung up.

"Um is this Cam?"

No answer- oh my gosh like he would answer! What kind of question was that? Yeah, ask a drug lord if this is his number?

"Wait-don't hang up! This is Lilith's friend! I think she's in trouble."

silence.

"How did you get my number?"

"That doesn't matter,  look Lilith was abducted. I can't go to the police, they'll take forever to find her. I think-I think the blonde lady did this."

"That's impossible." He said in a very matter of fact way.  I said all those things and that's all he says. 

"Wait, what? What's impossible?"

"It couldn't have been Scarlett."

"Then who else, it had to be her."

"I'm telling you it wasn't her. Look, I'm going to give you an address. Meet me there in half an hour. Just you, no one else."

This was all too sketchy, my hands trembled as I wrote down the address.

"Okay, I'll see you there in a bit."

He hung up and I looked at the address.  This wasn't too far, I could longboard my way there. I shoved all my shit in my book bag, and walked over to the door.

"Thanks Andrew, you're the best. I got to go, also, if I don't come back, call the police. You have the address."

His hand stopped me from leaving and I sprung back.

"Lacey what's going on?" He asked with worried eyes.

"Nothing, I'm not the one in trouble, trust me." I think...Cam wouldn't hurt me would he?" Relax, I have my pepper spray." I said and gave him a reassuring smile, "Thanks again, by the way, dad says hi."

"Tell him I said hi too." He replied as he let me out," and be careful."

I waved him goodbye as I stepped into the elevator.

"Always."

***

The address Cam gave me lead to a small abandoned factory on the edge of town. As I arrived,  I took into notice the two black sleek cars parked in front of the factory.

I came to an abrupt stop and popped my longboard up catching it in the air as I looked up and took a few breath.

The things I do for you, Lilith.

I felt my hands tremble besides me as I waited for them to come out. And then, the doors opened and out emerged six men. Three from each car.

They walked towards me in alignment with a very tall handsome, deep brown haired man in front. He eyed me from head to toe. Besides him on each side stood burly tall men dressed in black. And then, from behind the tall brunette stepped out another tall man.  This one was not handsome, but rather pretty. The same man from the store.

He had such a soft angelic look to him tainted by something dangerous and bad. It was in his angelic blue eyes, that looked at me with arrogance.  He dressed in a navy dark blue suit, unlike the rest.

He stopped a feet away from me and eyed me from head to toe, in a very condescending way.

My skin prickled and my tits puckered. Fuck, this dude was scary. Was it too late to run?